Scrambled Eggs

Keekee purrs lightly as she is asleep on the couch. Meanwhile, Charlie, Vaggie, Razzle, and Dazzle put up a banner reading "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!".

"That looks perfect!" Charlie sings, "Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

"Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie told her girlfriend.

Charlie gets off the ladder she was on, "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

Just as she says that, Sir Pentious comes in while rolling in a new machine that his Egg Bois were sitting on.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie asks, angry.

"Oh, hello, purple female." Sir Pentious takes off his hat and bows before putting it back on his head, "It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents." he runs his hands together menacingly.

"What? Why?" Charlie asks as Vaggie crosses her arms.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Sir Pentious exclaims.

Malphina walks over, almost dropping her phone before a second pair of arms shoot out of her body and catches it, "Whoa! That was close!" she looks to the three, who were shocked, "What?"

"Since when do you have a second pair of arms?!" Charlie asks.

"Oh, I didn't say?" Malphina smirks in a joking manner, "Must have slipped my mind."

"How can that slip your mind?!" Vaggie asks.

"Well, I don't usually..." Malphina crosses her arms over her body as her second pair of arms retract, "Let them out unless I really need them. It's the same thing with my w..." her eyes widen as she spots two demons walking in with boxes of weapons being wheeled in with them, "Holy shit! Odette! Clara!"

Odette smiles softly as she was holding a clipboard in her hands, "Malphina, our favorite customer."

Clara giggles as she hugs the moth demon, "Mal! It's been so long since we've last seen you! You staying out of trouble?"

"Oh, you know that trouble always seems to find me!" Malphina giggles as the two sisters laugh with her.

Angel looks up from his phone, smiling.

"Hey, Pentious, let me sign these for you! I have a discount!" Malphina told the snake demon.

"Oh!" Sir Pentious smiles, "Why, thank you, Miss Malphina!"

"Sign here, please." Odette holds out the clipboard.

"Of course!" Malphina signs the clipboard, "We'll take care of these parts from here, ladies."

"Thank you for your business, Malphina." Odette smiles, patting her shoulder, "Enjoy your Carmine purchase."

"We'll see you again soon, Mal!" Clara waves as she and her sister leave.