Next Fic Updates!!

Date: 12th Feb 2024📌
NOTICE📢: I am thinking of adding a new drarry fic and I am telling you guys it's my favourite drarry fic of all time.

Date: 12th Feb 2024📌NOTICE📢: I am thinking of adding a new drarry fic and I am telling you guys it's my favourite drarry fic of all time

Summary: In eighth year, Harry had a toxic fling with Draco Malfoy. Ten years later, a little girl shows up, begging for Harry's help. Could the two be connected? And did Harry misunderstand what Draco was trying to tell him, the last time they spoke?

Feat. angry 8th year Harry being truly horrible to Draco, Draco writing a lot of letters he never sends Harry, and the most Gryffindor-Slytherin hybrid ten-year-old you've ever seen.

📌Date: 13th Feb 2024
Hey I am here again,
I have started the new fic Cassiopeia Lily Malfoy.
So, Please do check the other fic if you liked this one cause the next one will be much more interesting than this one😊.

📌Date: 18th Feb 2024
Me🦋: Hey guys I am here just to tell you that I read an amazing drarry fic today and I cried my heart out while reading that fic and I am so excited to add that one here.
You know I already decided before, that which one will I add after I complete adding this one (Cassiopeia Lily Malfoy) but now I think the one that I read today should be the next one.

📌📢I am telling you guys genuinely (not to be boasting), I am going to introduce you guys to a new world of drarry.
So you better follow my account (Just kidding😅), do follow my account if you genuinely want to😊.

PS: I am not taking the credit of all these fics cause obviously I didn't write them. I just appreciate this art that my favourite author created and I want to introduce you guys to that so that we all can boast that we've read the most amazing drarry fics ever written.
And I am adding these here on my account cause she didn't copyright it and also she doesn't write drarry fics anymore😔