Lantern Rite with you

Authors note before i start: I apologize for being absent so long! please read notes at the end for more info! And please reccomend any ships that you want to see! Thank you in advance. Now we start! 

With a new celebration nearing, a young appearing woman with silky light blonde hair and glowing golden eyes walks along liyue harbor slowly taking in the magnific decorations.

She looks around at the gorgeous lanterns surrounding the different venues setting up, when she notices a young energetic woman with brunette hair that she recognizes as her close friend.

Continuing on, she calls out to her friend who turns to look at the blonde before running up to her and spinning her into a tight hug, and excitedly welcoming her back.

"It's great to see you back in liyue!" she exclaims "You here to celebrate Lantern Rite again?" she asks as she releases her friend from the hug with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah! It's great to be back! and i do plan on celebrating." The blonde replies with a soft smile. "Well then you should totally spend Lantern Rite with me! Im spending it with Zhongli and i know he'll be happy to see you again, in his own old man way." The young brunette jumped at the opportunity.

"Sure, I'd be happy to join you two if thats the case!" The young blonde accepting happily before seeing the brunette hold out her hand for the blond to grab. She reaches for her friend's hand and is immediately dragged along to where Zhongli is, ending up behind the brunette.

When they arrived, Zhongli welcomed back the brunette. "Welcome back director Hu, How did your walk go?" he asked sweetly. "It went great!" Hu tao replied immediately "And~ i brought a special friend!!" she exclaimed as she pulled the blonde out in front of her. 

"Ah, Lumine.. lovely to see you back in liyue" Zhongli said softly as he bowed to her, his cheeks turning a soft pink. "Mhm, It's great to be back.." Lumine replies shyly, looking down as her face also starts to turn a light pink.

"So i wanted to ask if Lumine could join us in celebrating Lantern Rite together!" Hu tao jumped into the convo as she tugged on Zhongli's arm. "Oh! if that is what you wish for, then of course she can join us. There is no need to ask me of a request so silly director Hu." he replied softly, putting his hand over his mouth and smiling.

"Great! Thanks Zhongli~! We'll be leaving now!" Hu tao responded, immediately grabbing Lumine's arm and pulling her along. Zhongli chuckled a bit as he watched them run off.  Hu tao just took Lumine around to look at the decorations before they split up for the day.

A couple days later, Lumine had dressed up for the actual Lantern Rite celebration and she walked along liyue harbor. She wad imediately met up with hu tao who had also dressed up for the event. "Lumine! there you are" Hu tao calls out to her as she walks up to Lumine and tightly hugs her again.

"Ah, Hu tao! you look amazing in your outfit" lumine says with a big smile on her face. "You also look beautiful Lumi!" Hu tao says as she releases from the hug and closes her eyes, putting her hands on her hips in confidence. "So you ready to meet up with zhongli then? its starting soon!" she continued. Lumine nodded and was once again dragged away by Hu tao immediately. 

When the girls met up with Zhongli where they were going to watch, he was quick to greet them. "Greetings girls, i trust you're doing good this evening?" he said calmly with a small smile. The girls nodded and were quickly met with Zhongli's hand pointing past them "It's starting" he announced, the girls turning around to watch.

As the three of them admired the gorgeous light in the beautiful evening sky Zhongli moved up a bit to be in the same y-axis of the girls, now standing closer to Lumine. Zhongli's face turns a light red as he reaches his hands out to take hold of Lumine's. She felt his hand and as they intertwined fingers both of their cheeks turned a bright red, their faces getting hot, and lumine's face grew a sweet soft smile while Zhongli very quietly exhaled in preperation.

Zhongli took his opportunity and turned lumine to face him, their faces still red, he leans over and their lips touch as he gives her a soft kiss. Lumine puts her arms around his shoulders while Zhongli holds her hips as their kiss becomes more pasionate.

When they release from the kiss the smile at each other before turning back around to continue watching and hold hands again. They start to converse with Hu tao and the three of them enjoy their night together, with their family.

Authors note: First things first, thank you for reading my story and i apologize if there was any grammar or spelling mistakes as im not very good at english. Also please let me know if there's any ships you would like to see, whether they're straight, gay, lesbian, poly, anything you want to see.

 Next i want to also apologize to the people who know my other works because i have not been working on them and i want to explain why. The most of my absence comes from school, it's been so much more stressful recently and at the same time i'm also trying to get a job, it's also been keeping me very busy so i'm not able to do as much as i use to. 

Another big problem is that i write my stories on paper before i type them into my computer so that i'm able to change things up in order to make the writing smoother. However i had lost the papers for the previous works of mine so i'm most likely going to have to improvise without the script or write a new one which is a bit more work.

That brings me to my last problem, i've honestly just lost motivation to do my previous projects since i don't have the scripts anymore. I don't have my motivaton to improvise or create new ones. 

To make up for my time gone i already have roughly 4 stories that are already good to go on improvising and i'm going to work on those more so i can upload them as soon as possible. Unfortunatly i am going to remove my previous works and have these new 4-6 fics be all thats on here until i come up with more or get requests.

Thank you to everyone who read my yapping and please requests your favorite ships if you'd like me to make them!