chapter 10

..... In the morning... He start to find Mi yoon hoping he will gonna saw her.......

......

.......at Mi yoon's house

Char soo:Mi yoon!! Have you seen my loptop? *Shout from the kitchen*
Mi yoon:no!! But i think you forgot it! *Shoot back from the living room*

.....

Chae soo:what re you doing?
Mi yoon:making some stupid things
Chae soo:here we go again...
Mi yoon:what? I was just saying the truth...
Chae soo:well...-

Someone knock on the door....
And Mi yoon open it....

Mi yoon:hey chae soo...guess what...
?boy?:hey yoonie... *Hug her*
Mi yoon:*shock* woww first time...
?boy?:and the last time... Hysss.. *enter* i was 10 minutes standing on the door..
Mi yoon:but why you didn't knock?
?boy?:i knock a hundred times you idiot...
Mi yoon:nye~ nye~ what ever

....

Chae soo:hey.. *hug him*
?boy?:*hug back*
Mi yoon:yahh stop it... Remember i'm single
?boy?:go find yours your already 22
Mi yoon:no thanks.. i'm enough
?boy?:but your not full...
Mi yoon:SHUT UP! MIN YOONGI!!
Yoongi:hahahahahha btw... I book a-
Mi yoon:no i won't come...
Yoongi:i didn't say you will come.. just me and baby... *Point to chae soo*
Mi yoon:ewwww
Yoongi:yahhh you just jealous coz you don't have yours...

When she heard that words it's remind her to him.... Like the way they treat each other last few years ago... She became silent...

Yoongi:did.... I say samething wrong?
Mi yoon:oh uhm.. no.. no... Not at all.. uhm... I think i should get going now.. enjoy your time.. bye
Chae soo:call me if your not feeling well okey?
Mi yoon:sure...

Mi yoon was walking on the street well it's snowing... Her hands was on her pocket... Make her breath cracking because of the cold and winter days...

Hysss...

She was standing all alone on a river side... She have the picture of taehyung... A sweet smile makes her heart melt... Makes her heart pound in a million times...

*Mi yoon's pov*

                  Te extraño mi amor,.... come esties?,  por qúe de repente me dejasteSabes?... Yo también me estay consando... Pero.. to estere esperando... Eres mi razón para sanreir todos los dias, mi vida esta ilena de felicidad cuando viniste,... Avec toi,je suis moi, en tus ojos encuento mi hogor,.. cantigo, cada momento es una eventura siempre desearé que,... Espero que este amor sa acabe cantigo, i amour de ma vie... Te amo Taehyung (i miss you my love,.... how are you?, Why you suddenly leave? You know... I am getting tired too.... But..  i'll be waiting for you... You are my reason to smile everyday, my life is full of happiness when you came...with you,i am me in your eyes i find my home,..with you,every moment is an adventure i will always wish i hope this love ends with you the love of my life... I love you taehyung)

............