✿ 19 ✿

When they got 'home', jisung was sat down and the pair took care of him.

Minho made him something to eat while chan tended to his wounds.

"You're gonna have to tell me sooner or later how this happened han jisung." Chan scolded as he put the last bit of ointment on his ribs.

"Not the government name hyunggg~"

"No, I'm serious. You're not getting out of this and if you don't tell me, Minho will."

"As if he would, you only just met him and he likes me more" jisung shot back, sticking out his tongue in a childish manner.

Bangchan raised his eyebrow in a challenging manner, then yelled, "Minho!"

He came out of the kitchen with a tray in his hand and a questioning gaze. "Yeah?"

"What happened to jisung?"

Without hesitation, Minho just spilled everything.

"This guy in p.e class kept targeting him when we were playing dodgeball..."

"oh..jisung-"

"You're a fucking traitor Minho."

"What was I supposed to do? Lie to him?" Minho rolled his eyes and set the tray he'd been holding down.

Jisung scooted away from him, "you could've just made something up, now he's gonna get involved in shit."

Minho scoffed, "I don't care what you say, I couldn't lie to channie."

"Channie? You met him an hour ago and he's already on nickname basis?"

"What? Are you jealous? And besides, I call you pretty all the time."

That shut him up so he just quietly ate the food Infront of him; a dust of pink spreading from one cheek to the other.

Chan watched the whole ordeal and sighed. Why jisung felt the need to keep this from him, he wouldn't know.

"What's his name?" Chan broke the silence that hung in the air.

Jisung looked at him, "whose name?"

"Don't play dumb, the one that did this to you. His name?"

"How are you so sure it wasn't a girl hyung?"

Jisung sighed after chan looked at him sternly.

"His name's Jake and his dad is the principal."

~

Later that day, Minho said he had to go but he'd stop by the next day since it would be Saturday.

"Do you have to go min?"

Min...

He doesn't know why the small nickname affected him so much when they barely knew each other, but it did.

"I do, but I'll be back tomorrow pretty." Jisung just nodded and told him bye before finding chan.

Chan was in the doorway of the kitchen with his arms crossed, "you have a crush."

"What?! No?! I just met him, you're spouting nonsense. Goodbye!"

Jisung limped to his room and shut the door as chan just laughed a little to himself.

The older didn't really have the chance to talk to Minho personally. They were best friends at one point, and he'd be lying off his ass if he said he didn't miss that.

—nya

I'll soon run out of chapters bruh
Stream glorb tho🗣️‼️