Let's keep it Secret!

This chapter is coming out on huge demand. To be very honest, the ship is very unusual and i am not comfortable writing anything between them but still I thought of making you guys little happy, since the show is serving us with real drama and trauma simultaneously!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Late at night, Yukti was laying on her bed, she is feeling extremely guilty of hurting Neil and her family ofcourse.
However, she is aware that she will find ways to console her family and will find opportunities to repair the damage but what about Neil?

She kept on thinking about the day she saw him.. that too after an year!
Ahh! He has lost the charm on his face, his skin has become little darker and the smile he used to maintain is lost.
It seems like happiness has forgotten his address and he too seems to be unbothered about livin' life.
'I am sorry Neil! Kasshh main tumhe bta paati ki main hi Yuvika hun, tumhari Yuvi!
...
Jab tumne mera haath apne dil par rakha tha toh tumhari dhadkanein sunkar laga jaise kisi ne mujhmein Jaan bhar di hai.. main tumhe apne paas bithana chahti thi, tumhe chhuna chahti thi, tumhe sunna chahti thi
Par ...
I am sorry!'
Yukti tightly hugged the pillow kept beside her, her eyes were filled with tears....and she soon dozed off thinking about the sufferings he must be going through.

While on the other hand, Neil was shattered. People lose their love once, he lost it twice that too after holding this firm belief that she won't lie to him.
He was feeling restless, he got up and went to kitchen to have some warm water.. while he kept the pan on the stove he didn't know what his hands started doing next. He went into some other land.. Though he has overcome Yuvika's loss but her memories still holds a special place in his heart, her bubbly face, her smile her eyes, he remembers each and everything about her then he suddenly recalled how Yukti treated him, how rude she was, she did. His Yuvika didn't even recognise him??!!
He was still lost until the hot tea made by him boiled and started flowing out of the pan, his hands prepared a tea?
'Yuvi lo tumhari pasand ki chai ban gayi...thodi kadd gayi hai, Tum kahogi toh dusri bna dunga!'

Neil poured the tea in a cup and tried to handover it to literally NO-ONE!
He was alone in the kitchen.

And when he realised this, he threw the cup towards sink and started crying.
The noise woke up Vidur, his father who was sleeping in his room.
'is time kitchen mein kaun hai?' Vidur got up to inquire.

At the kitchen, he saw Neil standing taking support of the slabs and his tears weren't stopping.
'Neil? Betu Tum?
Tum derr raat ghar aaye toh mujhe jagaa dete! Aur Ro kyun rahe ho?'
Vidur cupped Neil's face..
Neil was broken he hugged his father to find solace and peace.
'Papa! Vo Yukti Multani bilkul meri Yuvika jaisi dikhti hai aur main jaanta hun vo Yuvika hi hai lekin pta nhi kyunn vo Maan nahi rahi...
Aapko pta hai usne mujhe pehchanne se mna kar diya?!!'

Vidur shrugged, he knew this is going to happen and he also knows that his son doesn't deserve all this suffering.
'Neil Betu sambhalo khud ko! Vo ladki Yuvika nahi, Yukti Multani hai, koi aur hai ... Aur tum kisi paraye ki baat par aise Dil chota nahi kar sakte!'
Neil tried to hold himself and stood straight.

'Papa .. main hamesha se maanta aaya hun ki in Mahajans ki duniya mein Jo dikhta hai, vo hota nahi hai!
Papaaa...uski aankhon mein dekha hai maine! Vo mujhe nahi pehchan rahi toh kyaa main bhi nahi pehchanunga usko?'
Neil yelled in frustration.

Vidur tried to calm down Neil..
'ab vo ladki Yuvika hai ya Yukti ye toh samay hi batayega Neil lekin main tumhe aise nahi dekh paaunga!
Aaj ki taarikh yaad hai tumhe?
14th February? Tumhara janamdin!
Main tumhara dard Kam nahi kar sakta lekin itna jaanta hun ki tumne isse pehle bhi Kai baar himmat baandh kar khud ko sambhala hai..aur main ek baap bankar nahi ek dost bankar keh raha hun tumse!
Filhaal ke liye ye maan lo ki Yukti Multani sirf Yuvika ki hamshaqal hai, Yuvika nahi!'