Vanshaj!

Heyy Buddy!
I have been writing this diary since the beginning of my journey but have never mentioned about my parents, right?
Ahh! If you blend cuteness with chaos, you'll get my parents in result!
Oops! I am sorry I again forgot to introduce myself...
Hii! I am Nivedita Bhardwaj, the Chairperson of Mahajan Group of Companies but a daughter and a sister at home.

Vaise toh you know it very well about my history...
I am the second woman, after my mother who is leading such a big empire..
but the first person to be at this position and not a Mahajan!
Haahh! Let me take you back to the good old days...

I had a very simple childhood, my days used to begin with school and would culminate by going on a walk with my Mumma and Papa at night, my favourite part of the day!

On weekdays, my nani, massi , mama and mami would make sure to take care of me while Dadu would help me in my homework,
And on weekends, mumma papa used to shower me with all love and care and because today, is a weekend, I am missing them a little more!

It has been two years since they've left... No! They didn't left me, they are here.. in my heart, in my memories, in my victories, in my falls, in my dreams just like guiding angels.

Yess! They were truly angels...
The most adorable couple where one completes the other.
My mother had this panic button which used to get activated at times whereas my father used to calm her down... 'relax Yuvi!'
And indeed this statement along with a hug from my father used to serve as magic for my mother...

Though She was a Chairperson of one of the biggest empires in the continent but at home, she was just a daughter, a wife and a mother!

Papa and Mumma would get up early, go on a walk together so that they can spend some time with each other and later send me to the school. then they would prepare the breakfast together, ohh, Breakfast! Did I tell you my father Mr. Neil Bhardwaj was a MasterChef!
Ofcourse you guys are well aware about his leading chain of restaurants in food industry but only few people know that he himself has been a great chef in his lifetime. His signature dish, which you can find in his restaurants,' The slice of Faith' which is basically a cake with layered kulfi ... And little bit of his magical touch,
Is inspired by his love story, which was ofcourse not a cake walk but as they say 'the souls who are meant to be together, will find each other'
And they were really made for each other... They lived and died together in an accident.

They were so much in love that they decided to leave together.. and I am here fulfilling the responsibilities they left on my shoulders..

     ~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~

'Nahi Papa! Abhi I am not ready..
Mujhe abhi bahut kuch seekhna hai, samajhna hai ...how will I manage such a big empire neither I have any knowledge about your restaurant chain!' Nivedita is frustrated

'Yuvii! Bilkul tumhari tarah baatein kar rahi hai ye.. ab tumhi samjhao ise!' Neil yelled to call Yuvika who was busy in making the knot of her son's tie.

'main aa rahi thi Neil lekin apne bete ko dekho, last moment par isko yaad aaya  college ki farewell mein tie baandh ke jaani chahiye!
Aur itna bada hogya lekin tie mujhse hi banwata hai' shouted Yuvika from another room.

'offo! Mumma.. aap nahi samjhoge..!'said Yuvaan who is all set to attend his college farewell.

'tu aur tere Papa! Hamesha hi taiyaar hokar khade ho jaaoge aur kahoge 'Yuvii tie baand do...
Mummy tie baandh do!
Kisi din main nahi rahi toh...'

'nahi mummy!' interrupted Nivedita coming from her room along with Neil.

'abhi Papa bhi yahi keh rahe the ki Mujhe ab Mahajan Group ya Bhardwaj Business ko join kar lena chahiye afterall mujhe aur Yuvaan ko hi in dono businesses ko aage lekar jaana hai..
Aap dono aisi baatein kyun kar rahe ho jaise aap dono kahin ja rahe ho? Main aap dono ko kahin nahi jaane dungi.... Haan!' Nivedita folded her hands in denial.