3

A/n: I'll start naming these soon. But for now, enjoy the mystery of what they're about...
Peter's song is sung to the tune of "Are You Sleeping, Brother John" :)

Summary: Peter the baby whisperer. (This could literally be any Peter. I personally imagined Tom and Andrew)

Y/n's POV:
        I had been trying to get Anthony to quiet down and sleep for over an hour. And it wasn't working obviously. He continued to cry and thrash in my arms as I shushed him over and over. With bouts of "It's okay" frantically thrown between those. I looked at the digital clock on the wall and sighed. It was 4am. It was okay though. Somewhat. I just didn't want Peter to wake up, which was the one goal I had usually been able to accomplish for the past week. The week before had been Peter's week to wake up with the baby, those were his words and rules, not mine. I hadn't really thought about it too much, but I couldn't remember one time I was jolted awake that week. Then again, I was overly sleep deprived that week, and the week before.

I stopped rocking the shrieking baby from the feeling that I was being watched. Or that something or someone was right behind me. "Hey." I whispered, knowing exactly who it was by his breathing. "Morning." Peter chuckled. I huffed and turned around to face him. "When did you get up?" I said to him. He shrugged and held his hands out for the baby. I shook my head. "No. It's my turn. And what kind of mother would I be if I couldn't get my baby to quiet down?"

"The normal kind. Look, let me take him. You get some sleep, I'll be there soon." I shook my head again pulling Anthony closer to my chest. "Let me take him. I'm not saying I could quiet him. But at least you'd get some sleep." I thought a moment before nodding and reluctantly handing Peter the baby. "There. See? That wasn't so hard." He began to rock Anthony and hum softly to the baby boy. I watched, thinking, "There's no way Peter can get that baby to sleep." But I was proven wrong when Peter sat down in the nursery rocking chair and started to softly sing. "Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Baby spider. Baby spider. Mama is so sleepy. Mama is so sleepy. I know you're tired. I know you're tired." I watched in shock and awe as Anthony's eyelids started to droop.

It wasn't even five minutes before Peter laid the baby boy down in his crib and shut the door with a small smile on his face. He eventually joined me in bed as I drifted off to sleep. "How'd you do that?" I mumbled.

"You could say I'm something of baby whisperer." Oh, how I wanted to hit him with my pillow. But of course I was too sleepy!