Chapter three

Sarah's pov

Once I woke up I realized today is the day I'm going to be leaving all of this behind and moving on.

I quickly go and wake up Alison and Melissa. "Guys we leave today hurry!" They quickly wake up and do what they have to do.

I put on leggings and a tank top since I was going to be in an airplane.

Once we were all finished we grabbed something for breakfast and went to the airport.

"Flight 220 you are now boarding." They speaker said.

We got out bags and boarded the plane.

-

Wow I can't believe it I'm actually in California. I roll my bags and we go to an Apartment we got.

"Guys I'm going to go and get a snack I'll be back." I let them know. They nod and I walk to a close Starbucks.

"Can I get a caramel frap please?" I ask the lady. "Okay name?" I told her my name and she told me the price.

I went to grab my wallet once I realized I left it home.

"Shit." I cursed under my breathe. "Here." I hear someone say behind me. When I turn around I see a boy with dark hair handing the cashier money.

"Thank you..." I paused realizing I didn't know his name.

"Cameron." He finishes.

We go to sit down and talk until my drink comes up. "Hey it was nice knowing you but I really gotta go." I say grabbing my drink.

"Okay well bye and by the way your beautiful. " he says smiling.

He gave me his phone number and I gave him mine. "Bye Cameron." I wave.

"Bye Sarah." He waves back.

Wow I must admit he was really cute. Once he left I got a message.

Cameron; nice getting to know you I'd love to hang out again.

Sarah; same and sounds good to me how about tomorrow?

Cameron; perfect, bye pretty girl.

Awe he called me pretty girl. I guess that's his new nickname for me. I'll call him cutie cam. I laughed at the own name I gave him and walked back to our house.

"Guyss I'm back!" I yelled. "Were watching teen wolf shut up!" I hear Alison yell.

I quietly laugh and text Cameron for a few minutes.