Chapter nine

Sarah's pov

At home it was just me and Melissa watching American horror story. Well I was watching it, Melissa was on her phone.

I heard my phone go off signaling I had a text.

Unknown: Hey it's Matthew I asked Cameron for your number

Sarah; Oh okay hey

Matthew; Hey I was thinking we should hang out like You Nash Melissa and I.

Sarah; Sure come over to my house.

I sent him the address and he said he was in his way.

"Melissa Matt is coming over." I tell her. "Okay I guess." she responded.

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. "Hey Sarah is Alison here." He asked looking around.

"No why." I ask.

"Just asking oh and Nash is here."

"You told me that but hey come on in."

Nash saw Melissa and his face turned red. "Can you sit over there." Melissa said pointing away.

"I was gong to but now that you said it I'm not going to." Nash said crossing his arms.

"Your so annoying." Melissa said standing up and walking away.

"Wll at least I have this spot." Nash said taking her spot.

"Guys stop bickering and let's play truth or dare." Matthew spoke.

They rolled there eyes but agreed.

"Okay Melissa truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare." she answered. She was always the outgoing kind. "I dare you to go on our roof and jump into our pool." I say. She does and comes back soaking wet.

"Okay Matthew truth or dare?" She asks. "Truth." He answers. Awe Matt is scared. "Is it true that you like bagels more than Sage." she asks laughing. He looks over at me. "Sorry Sage but bagels are life." I laugh we we keep playing until it was my turn.

Nash asked me "Truth or dare." I answered with "Dare," I dare you to come with me to the room next door for 15 minutes.." I hesitantly nodded and we went to the other room.

I wonder where this is going to take us...

------------------------
I would have left it there but I feel like writing more
------------------------

"Okay I asked for this because I wanna take Melissa on a date but I'm scared." He truthfully said.

"Well for one be nice to her." I said.

"I can't it's hard because I get scared."

"Try, but she loves guys who shows that they care and not be rude but your not showing that."

His head falls down. "Do you think I'll have a chance with her?"

"Maybe Nash, maybe."

He nods and we try to stand up when I fall and hit my lip on my knee.

"Shit Sage it's swollen." Nash says taking a closer look.

I rub my lip causing for my lipstick to smear.

Melissa's pov

"What do your think there doing in there?" I ask. Matthew rolls his eyes. "Sucking each other's faces maybe." he says bluntly

My head drops. I like Nash but it's obvious he doesn't like me cause he acts like he hates me. And when Matthew said they were probably kissing it broke me.

"Well should we try to do something too?" I ask.

He nods and leans in to kiss me. His lips collided with mine and I felt sparks.

I thought I liked Nash but I guess I don't. His soft lips moved against mine.

I opened my eyes to find that his are closed and his hand is on my waist.

Hell he was a good kisser

We pull part when I hear the door open and Sarah with tears in her eyes.

Her lips were swollen so she couldn't blame us for kissing.

"Why Matthew after all you and I said?" She asks tears in her eyes.

"Well looks like you enjoyed your time with Nash, I mean look at your lip." I butt in.

"She fell and hit her lip and she rubbed it causining her lipstick to smear." Nash said and rolled his eyes.

I looked down fully ashamed.

"Sarah I can explain......" Matthew trailed off.

"Explain what Matthew? That you like my so called best friend so much that you'd rather date her? No need to explain I get it." She said crying.

"And you." she said pointing a finger at me. "Don't even dare call me your best friend."

And that was the last thing I heard before she went up to Matthew and slapped him.

"I hate the both of you."