Hope when it dark

No one pov:

y/n was walking down the street. It was raining like cats and dogs out there. The clouds looked great and very sad. There is no sunshine or happiness in the sky. As the clouds cried Wednesday and Enid stood with a smile.

y/n came to Wednesday and said "why are you two in the rain?".

Wednesday signed and said "I can ask the same".

Enid said" Be nice wens"

y/n was going to leave, but Wednesday stopped her and said " Walk away from us and I cut your eyes out".Wednesday have talked to Enid about adding y/n to their relationship.Y/n always have a crush on Enid and Wednesday, but she is too scared to ask them.

Y/n said, " OK so what up you two?".

Enid replied with" We are in love with you and will be our girlfriend please".

Wednesday says"That sounds stupid". All Y/n could think of is how she is going to answer.

"Well?" Enid said while on her phone.Y/n loves them so much that she cries for joy.

"OMG ARE YOU OK?" Enid asks in a worrying tone.

"Yes I am ok and yes I will be your girlfriend" Y/n said, still crying.

"Good and tell anyone that I cut your mouth," said Wednesday, smiling at her two girlfriends.

"I love you two so much" said y/n

A/N

I hope you like it and have a good day/night everyone.