Faster Than a Speeding Bullet!

Kara Kent was far from normal. One of the three remaining survivors of a long-passed alien race, the last female Kryptonian had many difficulties in adjusting to life on Earth. She was unfamiliar with the planet's customs and laws, with its people, and with the idea that she could do things humans couldn't.

Kara had a big responsibility. One that she fully intended to fulfill. She would become a protector of the innocent, a guardian of peace. And that's exactly what she became.

---------------

Lex Luthor was no fool. He was certain that the arrival of the Kryptonians would spell disaster for mankind. Oh, how satisfied he was when Zod proved him right. Of course, with the Kryptonian general now confined to the Phantom Zone, the people of Metropolis were perfectly content with having their heroes watching over them. In Lex's eyes, it made the people weak and lazy.

Try as he may, Lex has never been able to sway the public's opinion about the so-called heroes. He needed a different approach; a weapon he could unleash to destroy the Kryptonians. And that's exactly what he intends on doing.

Lex walks the corridors of his private laboratory underneath Lex Corp, his head held high, and his hands held behind his back

Lex walks the corridors of his private laboratory underneath Lex Corp, his head held high, and his hands held behind his back. He surveys all that goes on down here. For here, he is God.

---------------

Deep in the bowels of Lex Luthor's private lab, a young man is secured to the wall, locked in with cuffs. Various tubes and needles protrude from his body, his red hair greasy and disheveled. His expression is blank, his once deep blue eyes now a piercing icy blue.

Lex walks into the room, a glass wall separating him from his latest experiment. Lex looks to a desk to see his longtime associate, Mercy Graves, monitoring the boy.

 Lex looks to a desk to see his longtime associate, Mercy Graves, monitoring the boy

Lex acknowledges her with a curt nod. "Mercy. What is the boy's condition?"

Mercy looks up from the desk towards Lex, her expression never changing. "Stable, Mr. Luthor. I suspect your weapon will be ready for deployment soon."