Able to Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound!

The next few weeks were fairly eventful for the Watchtower. After Kara took down the being that referred to himself as "Fusion" and made the call to Bruce and Kal, Fusion was immediately locked in a cell in the Watchtower where Kara explained the situation.

"He's part Kryptonian?" Kal-El stares into the cell with his arms crossed, his gaze never leaving the unconscious redhead contained within. Small drones flutter around his body, scanning him for information. "How is that even possible?"

Bruce types into a computer, information scrolling past him at speeds that should be impossible for him to read

Bruce types into a computer, information scrolling past him at speeds that should be impossible for him to read. "It's your DNA, Clark," he notes. "Most of his DNA is human, but the rest comes from you."

Kal's gaze flickers to Bruce for a brief moment

Kal's gaze flickers to Bruce for a brief moment. "Mine? That shouldn't be possible. Unless..."

"Luthor." Bruce finishes Kal's thought. "You barely survived that fight with Doomsday a few weeks back. Luthor must've collected some DNA samples from the aftermath. Likely blood."

Kara, who has remained silent until now, looks to Bruce. "So... does that make him my cousin, too?"

Bruce shakes his head. "No. He only has enough DNA to give him the physical capabilities of a Kryptonian. In theory, he's as strong as Kal but only shares the flight." Bruce's computer beeps and starts flashing green, indicating the scan is complete. "Hmmm."

"What is it?" Kara asks, leaning over Bruce's shoulder to try and read the information. Bruce reaches a hand up to Kara's face and pushes her away. Kara pouts. "Rude."

"Scans indicate a small chip in his frontal lobe," Bruce notes. "He's a weapon that Luthor can activate with the press of a button."

Kal sighs and looks at Bruce. "How hard will it be to get it out?"

"Very." Bruce says. He turns from his computer to face the cell. "I'll need J'onn's Martian physiology to remove the chip itself. Kal, do you think your heat vision could cut through to make an opening?"

Kal nods. "Sure. Whatever you need." The Kryptonian sighs and shakes his head. "Poor kid."

Bruce stands from the computer and moves to be next to Kal. "I'm going to get J'onn up here. Kal, prep yourself for surgery. Kara-"

"Yes?!" Kara shouts, eager to get involved somehow.

"Go back to your room," Bruce finishes. "We'll contact you when we're done."

Kara pouts but still walks away. "Aw, man... I never get to do any fun League stuff..."

"We undergo surgery in an hour. Be ready," Bruce tells Kal before he makes the call. Kal takes one more look at the cell before he heads off to prep for surgery.

"Don't worry, kid. We've got this."

A/N
This chapter goes out to GohanBlanko! Happy Birthday my guy!