1 heart broken 1 heart beaten til it broke.

I started my way down the hallway til I was pulled in toy a office

*fyi this a year later*

Btw Lori was in a car accident and is the emergency room so you won't here from her in a chapter's sorry.

I saw a purple man with white eyes and long hair in a ponytail with blood all over him. I was about to ask him what happened then he spoke in a weird tome like a nasty pervert tone." Sweety sugar I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna kill you, you've been here to long honey it's time for a retirement."
* boy I'm only 23 shut your dirty pervert ass up.* I thought.
He took out a knife. "Oh hail na" *kicked the knife out his hand*. " Your gonna regret that darling I was gonna go easy on you now you are getting it the hard way."
Freddys pov

I heard screamingand it was so loud mangle could hear it." Do you hear that Chica it sounds like the guys are having fun." "But we never had a girl guard before and there is only one female human here. And I am pretty sure that girl is Negara. And I know purple man went in that room cussing and ranting about her saying he will do anything to make her love and remember him."
Freddys pov
Oh hell no he is not touching her. That man needs to stop.