Chapter 16

A/N: Takuya is just so gay... That makes me love him v much XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook grinned at me. "Who was that guy?", he asked and tilted his head to the side.

"That was Takuya. I'll dance with him when I have my solo stage.", I explained, subtly trying to bring some distance between our bodies.

Not that I didn't like being close to him, it was just that I wanted to stay as objective as possible when it came to finding out who stole my first kiss.
I didn't want my feelings to influence my investigation, although that was a little late.

He nodded and loosened his grip around me. "I want to cuddle too!" I peeked over Jungkook's shoulder and saw Taehyung hurrying towards us.

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I heard him giggle before he buried his face in my hair.

I looked up at Jungkook who seemed a little displeased with the current situation. "I'll text you later.", he said and let go of me. I nodded and waved.

Taehyung rested his head on my shoulder and I put my hands on his which were resting on my stomach. "What is bothering you?", he asked quietly. "Nothing." "You can't lie to me, I know that there's something wrong. And don't tell me it's your debut, I know it's something else.", he said and I was really impressed. How did he find out?

"How do you know?" "I'm good at stuff like that.", he simply said. I smiled and looked down. "Can I tell you a secret? A girly kind of secret?", I asked and felt him nod.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" "I promise." "Someone stole my first kiss. That might not seem like a big deal, but to me the first kiss is really important."

He let go of me and turned me around. "Have you got an idea who could have been the one who kissed you? And when did it happen?", he asked.

"Remember when I fell asleep in the practice room? It was around 1am, the time you guys finished practicing. Besides, only you, your members and my members were here at that time." "So you think it was one of us?" I nodded my head.

"Well, it wasn't me. I wouldn't do something like that, I'm too shy.", he admitted and I smiled. "Thank you for telling me. That makes it a lot easier for me to find out." He smiled his infamous smile.

"I'll help you."

"No, you don't have to. It's my problem, not yours." "But I want to. Who is the most suspicious." "In order?" He nodded.

"Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok." "Jimin really is most likely to do something like that." "He also said something about him being the one but you know how he is." V nodded his head.

"Let's exchange numbers and I'll text you as soon as I find out more.", he said, his phone already in his hand. I smiled and nodded.

"By the way, do you know where Namjoon is?", I asked as I put my phone back into my pocket. "In the studio, as always. Number 4." I smiled at V. "Thank you. Bye!" He grinned and waved as I left the practice room and walked towards the studios.

I wanted to find out as much as possible before their promotions started. I knocked onto the door and peeked inside, seeing Namjoon sitting at a desk with his headphones on.

I quietly closed the door and walked up behind him. The urge to scare him was strong. And eventually it took over.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind and he jumped out of the chair. He turned around and took of his headphones as he saw me.

"You scared me!" I grinned a little and he smiled. "Why are you here?", he asked and leaned against the table behind him.

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my head on his chest. "You came here to hug me?", he asked and I looked up at him, nodding my head. "Basically."
He smiled and returned my hug.

"Our promotions will start soon." I nodded my head. "That means we won't be able to see each other as often." I nodded again, looking up at him.

"But you are going to debut while we're promoting and that means I'll be able to see you when we're on the same programs.", he continued and I nodded for the third time.

"I'll miss you." I smiled and rested my head on his chest again. He kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him. He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, his hand resting on my cheek.

His other hand was on my back and pressed me against him. He slowly leaned in and I had no thought of avoiding what was to come next.

My heart was beating like crazy by that time and I was sure he could feel it. His lips were about to touch mine as someone burst through the door.

He quickly pulled back and let go of me. I took a few steps back and cleared my throat. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know someone was in here.", the guy I had never seen before said before he closed the door again.

I shyly looked up and saw Namjoon smiling awkwardly. He scratched the back of his head and I tried to avoid eye contact, looking onto my feet to hide my blush.

"I should really go now, my members must be looking for me.", I said and turned around. I walked over to the door and opened it, but he put his hand onto it and closed it again, turning me around and pushing me against the door.

I looked at him, his face merely centimetres from mine. "Namjoon-" "Shhh..."