Melanie's Boomstick

Toto: I'M BACK!

*Assassins*

TUESDAY

"BeaconHS_Assassins2015: we got enough favorites! If you wish to join Assassins again, meet at Remnant Park today after school. Last three standing get back in the game!"

A finger gently stroked the edge of her phone screen, "Yes..." She muttered, "They won't know what hit them..."

She tapped the text message app, initiating her plan. She texted Neptune, "Want to team up for the redemption round? I already have a plan in mind."

Not a second later, he responded. "Of course, Weiss. I'm not able to betray you in this situation."

Weiss snickered at her screen, "Dunce."

While Weiss was deep in thought, a pissed off voice reached her ears. "Ms. Schnee, put your phone down!"

Weiss scowled, "Sorry, professor Port."

The class giggled in response. Pyrrha leaned over and nudged her, "Did you read it too?"

"Yes, I don't plan on waiting for the last possible moment to make a plan." Weiss smirked.

Pear's eyebrows perked up, "May the best assassin win."

Yang leaned back and heard their conversation. The corners of her mouth turned up, this will be interesting.

*Assassins*

"ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE FUCKS!" Melanie yelled, "WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE JUST HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE!"

"Jesus Christ," Miltia muttered and put a hand on her shoulder, "You don't have to yell like that."

Melanie sighed, "Can you get into character at least once?"

Miltia scanned the participants and her eyes rested on Jaune, "I would, but some of them look like they're about to piss their pants."

"Okay, fine." Melanie put her arms up in surrender. She leaned in and whispered, "It seems they have alliances."

She was right. Neptune and Weiss stuck together like glue, as expected. Sun tagged along with them and stood on the other side of Neptune. Pyrrha and Jaune were further back, whispering. Ozpin and Port stood side by side, who knew teachers would take this game seriously?

Several bushes and trees scoured the area. The alliances are already taking advantage of that fact with harsh whispers, forming plans.

"You know the drill," Miltia said. "The last three standing get back in the game!"

"Any questions?" Melanie asked.

Jaune raised his hand. "U-um, I have a question."

Melanie clearly saw Jaune but ignored his existence. "No one? Good. NOW TAKE YOUR POSITIONS YOU FUCKS!" She shouted.

The group covered their ears from Melanie's excessive yells. Each alliance cowered behind trees and bushes on opposite sides of their adversaries. Each person was waiting for the signal to begin.

"This is going to be just like the cornucopia." Melanie whispered to Miltia in an excited tone.

"Would you just signal for it to begin already?!" Miltia demanded.

Melanie shook her head, "You're no fun..." She took out her shotgun, aimed it towards the sky, and pulled the trigger. The sound could be heard for miles, reverberating throughout the park.

"Where the hell did you get a shotgun?!" Miltia shrieked as she covered her ears.

Melanie shrugged, "It's nothing to concern yourself over."

"You could have at least given a warning..." Miltia muttered.

A person from each alliance bolted out from their spots and scattered. Sun ran out from his group, with a shield in his hand and a water gun in the other. He headed to the center of the battlefield, separating from Neptune and Weiss, who ran behind a tree closer to the front lines.

Port took the front lines along with Ozpin, they decided it was all or nothing. Using a bush as cover, Sun popped up and shot Port in the jaw, while blocking a shot from Ozpin. Sun ran away behind a tree to meet with Weiss, this signalled for Neptune to take his place.

Melanie pulled the trigger on her shotgun, "PORT IS OUT!" She yelled, "Now get your ass back here."

Port sighed, "Okay..." He gave the two weird looks after realizing Melanie was holding a legitimate shotgun. "Why?"

Melanie shrugged, "Why not?"

Neptune launched from behind the tree and took his aim at Ozpin, only to be ambushed by Pyrrha from his right. Pear didn't waste any time and a stream shot Neptune in the mouth. He swallowed the water; he would never be a spitter.

A shotgun rang in everyone's ears, "VASILIAS IS OUT!" Melanie screeched.

"Seriously, you need to put that thing away," Miltia said.

Melanie stroked her shotgun, "Never..."

Neptune walked over to Melanie, Miltia and Port to watch the event unfold. He glanced at the shotgun, "Nice touch."

Weiss and Sun were still hiding behind the tree. "Everything is going as planned," Sun said. "You are a good strategist."

Weiss smirked, "That won't matter if everything falls apart. You stay here, we're almost done."

Weiss bolted around the arena, using the forestry as cover and took her position on the opposite side of Sun, which happened to be behind a different blonde boy.

Pyrrha quickly turned her shield to block a shot fired by Ozpin. She saw that Jaune was creeping behind him. Jaune put the water gun to his head and asked, "Any last words?"

Ozpin smirked, "Are you retarded?" He knocked the water gun out of the boy's hand, sending it flying across the battleground.

"Wh-what?!" Jaune stammered, now defenseless.

Here we go! Weiss thought.

Weiss waved her hand, signaling for Sun to initiate the attack. At the same time, they jumped out of their hiding spots and launched themselves towards their targets. Weiss shot a stream of water directly on Jaune's back.

During this, Pyrrha heard rustling in the bushes and turned her attention to the noise. She saw Sun jump out and run straight for Ozpin. Pyrrha raised her gun and fired at his leg. But Sun used his shield to block the shot in time, and flipped over the stream for good measure. After landing, he shot Ozpin in the chest.

Two gunshots sounded, "OZPIN AND JAUNE ARE OUT BY DOUBLE KILL!" Melanie announced.

"Nice!" Miltia chirped. "Congratulations to the people who made it: Sun, Weiss, and Pyrrha!"

The three sighed in relief. Pyrrha ran to Jaune's aid while Sun and Weiss walked to Neptune.

"I can't believe you used me as a sacrificial piece," Neptune said.

Weiss smiled. "Well, we are together together, so no one expected it!"

Sun punched Neptune in the arm. "Yeah man, you didn't even want to be back in the game!"

Neptune laughed, "True, true." He turned to Weiss, "I will do whatever it takes for you to win."

"Good to hear," she smiled.

"Guess I'm on my own for this one!" Sun concluded.

Ozpin strolled over to the three. "Glad to see your plan worked, Ms. Schnee."

"Thank you very much for helping us, Mr. Ozpin." Weiss said genuinely.

Sun was dazed. "WAIT! HE WAS PART OF THE PLAN?"

Weiss put her hands on her hips. "Of course. All I have to do in return is buy him burritos for a month."

Neptune was dumbfounded, "Burritos?"

Ozpin glared at the blue-haired boy, "Burritos."

*Assassins*

Toto: Maaaan that was fun writing! Drop a review, follow, or PM!

HRx(e