Testing

Nathan sped down the empty road in his neon blue 1995 Nissan 240SX. The engine whined beneath the chassis as he shifted gears and let out a scream of exhilaration. He was getting ready for tonight. He was gonna race Toretto. And he was gonna win.

Well, he was gonna hope he was. Dominic Toretto was the king of street racing. And Nathan was about to try himself against the king. Will he lose? Probably. Will he care? Fuck no. He just wants to fuckin' race his car.

His cell phone rang and he checked to see it was his brother; Brian. "Fuck." He muttered. "The hell you want?" Nathan asked rolling his eyes.

"Where the fuck are you, Nate?" Brian asked. "The fuck is asking?" Nathan retorted with a smirk. "Your parole officer, ya fuckin dick. I asked you a question." Brian asked. Nathan could almost hear his brother smirking his infamous smirk.

"If you want to know I'm driving around." Nathan asked. "Fuckin' liar. You racing your fucking car again." Brian said laughing. "Fuck you, dick." Nathan said with a chuckle.

"Come on, let's go eat, Speed Racer." Brian said with a laugh. Nathan chuckled before nodding his head. "Where at?" Nathan asked. "Toretto's." Brian answered.

Nathan found himself smiling. "Deal." He said before hanging up and driving away towards the shop.