Chapter Three: Meeting

Narrator's POV

Antoniette woke up early to prepare for the meeting with the board members and the employees. She wanted to look presentable since it's her face time meeting them one by one and she wanted to have a nice impression to them.

"Wow, my princess grew up to be a nice queen!" Dad complimented me when I sat down the breakfast table.

"How do I look,dad. I wanted to made an impression." I said and he chuckled.

"Oh you already have,princess. The company had an uproar yesterday when I told them you will be taking over starting today.  remember what you did years ago?" He asked making me remember.

"Uh, I had no idea." I replied making him laugh harder.

"You made an oath to them,princess. You told them that if ever you take over the company you will be a cold hearted boss and you will reprimand their mistakes. You even warned them not to make mistakes infront of you." He laughed.

"Oh my god! That was years ago! What am I even back then? 13? 14 years old?" I said embarrassed and dad just laughed at me.

"Don't bring the past back,daddy. I was mad at them back then because they seemed to be taking their position too lightly. Besides, I was I obsessed with becoming a perfect heir and I didn't even know how to run a company before." I blushed.

"And you do now?" He raised a brow at me.

"W-well, I do have an idea but anyways, I know I'll grow front time to time." I said confidently.

"That's my daughter." He smirked.

"Thank you,daddy " I smiled and we both ate our breakfast before going to the company.

                         TIME SKIP

                  Antoniette's POV

We entered the building and all the employees and board members welcomed us with a smile in their faces but when I turned to look at them they would look down as if they're afraid of meeting me in the eyes. Oh, don't tell me they took a teenager words seriously?

"Dad, are they afraid of me?" I whispered.

"Dunno,princess." He whispered back but his voice seems to be teasing me.

"Welcome to the company,Miss Antoniette.You look dashing." A man came to view.

"Victor? Oh my, it was so nice to see you!" I walked towards him and gave him a light hug.

He was my father's secretary and ever since I was a kid he would always take care of me when I visited dad from his toxic company.

"How are you?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh, you know. Just having a great time when someone made me do all his job so that he can laze around somewhere." I purposely said it out loud so that dad can hear my sarcasm.  Victor just laughed.

"You never changed,young miss. You're still the little girl I knew." He said.

"Right? I don't know why they say I changed when I'm not." I replied with a grin.

"Oh, victor. Take Antoniette to her office please. I wanted to talk to the board before I introduced my daughter." Dad said before kissing my forehead and went to the meeting room.

"This way to your office,Young Miss." Victor said and I followed him.

"We renovated the place in a way it would please you,Young Miss." Victor said while opening the door.