One.

"Okay... Well here goes nothing," I said and took a deep breath and I stepped into the massage parlor. I was then a bit overwhelmed with the scent of eucalyptus. It made me relax a little and I smiled at the scenery. It was classy and elegant, and this was a good first impression for me.

There was a lady standing at the front desk and when she looked up, she smiled at me and I walked over to her

There was a lady standing at the front desk and when she looked up, she smiled at me and I walked over to her. "Hello and welcome to Dream. How many I help you today?" She asked. "Hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson and I signed up for a spa treatment with you guys? I've never been here before, but my friend said that this place is really good for making their guests as relaxed as possible," I told her and she nodded her head. "That's what we here at Dream do. Many people have the best experience that really makes them feel like they are dreaming," she informs me and goes on the computer for a moment.

"Did you have a request for who you wish to take care of you?" She then asked and I shook my head. "Preferably male, but not Zayn Malik. We are good friends and I just don't think I feel all that comfortable with my best friend touching me like that," I tell her and she hums. "Well Mr. Styles is actually free at the moment, so I'm sure that he can spare a couple of hours for you. He's the most favored and he's the best one that we have. Let me give him a call. You're free to look at the scents hanging on the wall right there." "And what would that be for?" "Well the top two is what you would like the room to smell like. The bottom two is what you would like for the masseuse to use on you. It's oil," She then tells me and I hummed.

I walked to the wall and I looked at the many products that they had. I hummed and picked out the two that I wanted. I didn't know if I was able to grab it myself, so I just kept it in my head just in case this guy asked.

"Excuse me?" I jumped a little and turned to see a rather tall male right behind me, but he did have some distance between us. Man that voice of his... "Sorry to startle you, but were you able to pick out what you would like?" He asked me and I nodded my head without saying anything, because this guy was so attractive and I really didn't trust my mouth.

"Alright then. My name is Harry and I'll be taking care of you today. What are the scents that you would like?" He then asked and I was now thinking a million things. Like... I'm supposed to go nude with this man being in the same room?! And he's supposed to touch me?! And I'm not supposed to feel a certain way about this?!

"Um... Can I have the room smell like roses, and I want you to use um... Vanilla on me?" I questioned like if I wasn't completely sure. Even though I just made that decision. He smiled a bit bigger and nodded his head. However, my eyes drew to something a bit more noticable. This... Man... Has... Dimples...

I really want to curse and hug Liam right now...

"Well if you would, please follow me," he says as he takes the two scents and started to walk. I quickly followed him. It was a spacious hallway, but when we got to where he does his thing... I felt a bit cramped. It wasn't bad, but I expected a bit more. Especially when the workers and Liam spoke so highly of him.