**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Non-Malevolent Oaths˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

.
.
.
.

"YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!"

A scream from a guy who's in his 40's wearing a lab coat could be heard across a big metallic room. The guy seems injured since he's chasing towards another young looking person limping.

The other person doesn't seem bothered at all by the older guys' warning.

The younger guy continue what he's been doing while placing a barrier between both of them.

"You're making it WORST!"

"You know– We would NEVER have to do this if you would just leave us alone!!"

The younger guy finally answered while still searching for something in a book he's been holding for the past minutes.

The book looks antique with paper almost torn apart from the former's harsh hands while flipping the papers.

"Hah.. At last, I found it–"

He finally found the answer he's looking for. A crazy smile forms on the younger guy's face after placing his empty hand covering half of his face. He let out a shaking laugh that left the older guy terrified.

"Please, Ajax.. This isn't right–"

"THEN WHAT IS?!"

"I just don't want to lose him again"

"...by killing him?... Haa– I don't get it."

The younger guy who's known as 'Ajax' let out a huge irritated sigh. Without thinking twice he continues his mission by pressing some of the buttons in front of him. Besides it, a huge gate-like could be spotted.

"It's the only way.. He MUST be afar from you.."

Ajax snapped the moment the older guy's statement. He broke the barriers he placed, scattering now the torn apart papers and strangled the older guy's by his neck. Ajax shot the older guy's menacing glare with his golden eyes that had turned into a pitch black void.

"DON'T you mutter another nonsense about us.EVER.AGAIN."

He strengthens his grip on the older guy's neck making the latter on the brink of passing out.

"All you do is talk shit. It seems like you're getting older. Get some rest and leave us alone you old hag.."

He looks like on the brink of bawling his eyes out. Forcing his tears not to form while speaking those words is one of the hardest moments for him.

Ajax finally let go of the older person leaving him gasping for air.

He walks towards the gate and presses the final button to unleash whatever was behind it.

".. please.. *cough* you know nothing.."

The older man pleads once again while he's bleed coughing.

Ajax halted just before entering the portal that he had opened forming inside the gate. He glanced back at the older guy who was in a poor conditions for a second before muttering a few words.

"..there's a famous saying, sometimes ignorants are a blessing and knowledge is a curse..."

He entered the portal after muttering those words with a visible sad smile on his attractive face forming dimples on his cheeks. His disheveled short dirty blonde hair that looks like it has not been managed for a month. His long black robe that has torn a bit and his clothing that resembles him of a prince was now a mess. He is not in any condition to be called neat or clean but his charming aura did all the work in harmonizing his appearance.

'Really a perfect combination for a main character if I do say so myself.'

Thought the older guy's after witnessing such scene with his very own eyes.

"No wonder, both of you are really match made in heaven.. "

He let out a sigh. "Give me a rest"

He chuckled while he was coughing blood. He's now staring blankly at the ceiling before another man showed up rushingly towards the room.

"Just what happened here..?"

The guy who suddenly barged in was surprised by the man who is lying on the floor coughing blood and a portal that's almost closed.

A red dyed haired guy and a delinquent like aura that surrounds him. Marble black pretty eyes that was now full of shocked due to witnessing such scenery. A messy white t-shirts was worn with a black trouser and belt. Piercings on his left ear and pale white skin with a built body.

'..there's no doubt..' was what comes into the older man's thought the second that he identified the young man that barges in.

He opened his mouth, saying these lines with a relief smile portrayed on his face and a sudden blurry visions towards the younger guy before shutting his eyes.

"Well.. Hello there.. *cough* little me.. "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is a promo chapter. Hope y'all have an amazing adventure throughout reading this novel!

And for your information, English is not my first language and I wish to still improve in my next chapters.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!❤💕🌸🌺🌻🌹🌷🌼💐🌸🌺🌻🌹🌷🌼💐🌸🌺🌻🌹🌷🌼💐