004. ghosts of ramshackle

ch

ch. 0-4 — [ Prologue ]

"Ghosts of Ramshackle"

"This is too much... character." Y/N gulped at the sight of the dorm. It was abandoned. Trees were dead and had no leaves, and webs everywhere. Honestly, it looked like a haunted house...

"Isn't it incredible?" Crowley marveled with a smile on his face, "Now, let's head inside. Shall we?"

They went inside, and it looked even worse than the outside of the dorm... The walls were destroyed, the couches were dusty, frames of paintings hung on the walls were not aligned and were destroyed, cobwebs inside the fireplace, the curtains were dirty, and the rest of the dorm was dusty.

"This should keep you dry from the rain for the time being," Crowley spoke, "Now, I should tend to my paperwork. If you need anything, please come to my office. And I don't want to see you wandering around campus. I'll visit you later, bye!" Then he left.

Y/N looked around with a huff, "I don't even have a clean place to sit."

As the rain poured heavily, the walls began to become wet. Y/N traced the walls with her fingers until she heard a voice. A very familiar one.

"GWAH!! It's raining so heavily out there!" The voice yelled.

"Huh!? You-!" Y/N shrieked as she jumped from surprise.

"BWAHAHAHA!! That look on your face-! Is so hilarious!" Grim laughed as Y/N sighed at his antics, "You think I wouldn't sneak back to campus the moment I escaped? Hah! You're underestimating me too much! I ain't just gonna give up just 'cause I got kicked out!"

"Why are you so committed to getting into this school so much anyway?" Y/N inquired.

"Ain't that obvious already? I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who 'boutta be one of the greatest mages in all of Twisted Wonderland!" Grim beamed like a little child, "So I've always been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me!" 

"And yet..." Grim sobbed before complaining, "Hmp..! That dark Mirrior's got no taste for good talent! And that's why I came here myself."

"You humans don't understand what a big mistake you're makin'! Not letting me in the school is a huge regret you'll ever remember!"

"MREOW! Scoot over! I don't wanna get wet over here! I'm under another hole in the roof! There's no way I'm lettin' my flamin' ears get put out 'cuz of some stupid rain!"