chapter 4

Sorry for change in pov 's in the chapter.
____________________________________________

                          Author's  pov

"Take my blood"

Silence

There was pin drop silence in the corridor of the hospital. The three people for the first time acknowledge Viransh presence in the corridor.

The doctor who was shocked at first seeing the majestic man , who looked so rich and elegant with a three piece suit and a little injury on his head in a government hospital which absolutely doesn't match with his personality.

Absorbing his shock he said shuttering -
"S-Sir w-we need a person with RH-null blood group, which is very rare"

"Do you think I have hearing problem"  viransh Said coldly

The doctor understood that viransh is trying to say and also they need blood urgently,  so without any further queries he asked viransh to come in a hospital ward.
Viransh followed wordlessly.

"Why it happen to her, she was so happy , it her 16 th birthday " Sofia cried

Viransh froze
The doctor frowned , he called viransh
"Sir please come with me "

Still in his thoughts, viransh nod and followed the doctor

                  Viransh Singh ranawat

As I laid on the bed, they esort me to with syring attached to my vein on my right hand with blood passing through it.

16th birthday
Same blood group

Is it her.?

I don't know there are so many similarities,
I know the blood group I have is very rare , it cannot be found in mass of people or let's say only some number of people in the world have this blood group.

Also , the birthday it is the same day she is born.

But also the women crying outside said that she is her mother and she doesn't have a father.

Is she really her mother with her father being dead?

Then why does she not have the same blood group as her?

Maybe her father have it.But

Is this really a coincidence.
Or
Not

There are so many questions and so many assumptions are roaming in my mind. I don't know how to stop them. I just come here to help because the accident happened by me but I don't know what to feel now.

I don't know because I feel like I am so close. So close to my search of all these years. I don't want to keep my hope high.

It usually happens with us. We keep expecting hoping our expectations turns into reality. But when the moment comes we tried our every possible way to decilne it. Why?

Because we are afraid what if it's not true. What if it's just an assumption. What if it's  just a fragment of our dream. It's  almost people are afraid of. It's almost people are afraid reaching.

I fear the same.

But I know one thing my mind will not came to rest until I get my answers. So taking my phone out of pants pocket . I dial my secretory,  Lavanya.

Lavanya Goel, is a women in her late 20's. I hired as an intern in my company when she was completing her masters. I hired her because my ex-secretory, Mr goel who was a very simple man passed away suddenly.
As he is working for me since years I decided to help his family in his demise only to find, he only have one daughter completing her masters. I hired as I don't want to disrespect him by giving money , also I saw an undeniable potential in Lavanya for work.