Dear Jesus...

Dear Jesus,

Hello Jesus, I just wanted to say thank you for everything! Thank you for creating me and giving life to a sinful being like me. I know I do not deserve you, nor do any of us, because we are sinners, yet we are saved by your grace. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Thank you for the forgiveness and love that no one else could offer. I know I've been so stubborn and out of control over the last few months, and I've hurt you and grieved the Holy Spirit as a result of my transgressions, yet you still love and accept me despite who I am and what I've done in the past.

That is something that no one in the universe can do. In Corinthians 13, you explain what love really is and how to love. Thank you for the love, Lord, for your word, for the lives of the disciples and prophets, and, most importantly, for being a living God. To demonstrate what Love is and how to live a decent life, you lived a human life and died for our sins. You did everything for our sake; you did it out of love.

Thank you, Jesus. I pray, Lord, that I will trust you, be more devoted, and be spirit-filled. Lord, don't allow me to be apart from you. I pray that I'm able to meet new people in Christian community. I pray, Lord, that you will lead me to you, to a place where I may become closer to you. Help me to work in a Godly manner, Lord. Teach and discipline me,  so that I may live and endure life here on earth. I love you, Jesus and Happy Heart's Day❤️.

Love,
Grace