Life is tough but we have Jesus

Life nowadays has been so tough this pandemic affects us in all aspects of our lives. It cause us to lose focus and feels distracted by a lot of things. But God thought me to only focus in Him during this difficult time and the peace He will give is overflowing. Then my life change this pandemic thought me to Love and know more about Jesus, most of all I have peace and Joy that I've never felt before. What's happening in the world right now is a blessing in disguise for us because it help us save money it opens opportunity for me and my siblings to continue our studies together. It's amazing how Jesus turn our life ups and down, it teaches me to be resilient and trust more in Him.Life is still hard but my heart is at ease now because I have Jesus in my life and that all matters.
Life is not about having it all it's about having Christ in our hearts, He is all we need in our lives right now.Our life here in earth is just a short time so we should surrender our lives to Jesus so that we can live a fulfilling and righteous life.

This month of September has been so tough for me a lot of things happened both sad and happy moments but what I learned the most is to give our full trust to the Lord. It's so sad to hear that our loved ones die and we can't no longer see them, today my friend died and it breaks my heart to hear this shocking news but things just end there. Finally she will no longer be in pain, she can rest now and meet our Lord in heaven.So this update is for her who fight until the end of her life and for you readers who is doing your best to live your life to the fullest.

Always remember that we have Jesus whom we can trust and rely on.When things go wrong run to Him and He will embrace you with open arms. Have a goodnight everyone! Jesus Loves us all and He will always do❤️

Let's cheer up fellow sisters and brothers in Christ! Laban lang sa life!

Happy 500 reads to us Godly people! Thank you for reading this book collection 💖 I'm so happy to be used by God in this platform, thank you Jesus this is all for you!

See yahhh all in October!