PART 9 - PLEASURE

TAE'S POV

We finally finished our dinner and came back home . I was sitting in the phone and seems like y/niee forgot what she promised to do.....well that's rude because she is using her phone right infront of me resting on the bed looking like a whole meal . Y/n rolled on the bed and laid on her stomach.....her ass . No tae no its not good of you

Tae - jagi ( kissed her cheek and caressed her hair)

Y/n - tae....are you free this weekend?? ( Looking up with puppy eyes)

Tae - i am always free for you ( passed a boxy smile and kissed her forehead)

Y/n - then can we go on a double date with jungkook and his girlfriend ( sat up and held his arm)

Tae - jungkook......no way ( side eye) i can take you alone

Y/n - no.....please please . Lets go on a double date ( sat on his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist)

As soon as she placed her ass over my lap.....my hand went under her ass holding her tightly but she moved a little to hug me . I hissed in pain as her buttcheeks pressed my member causing a sensation . She immediately sat down and looked at me cupping my face

Y/n - i almost forgot about it......are you okay?? ( Worried face)

Tae - you always forget about me......and remember that jk ( hugged his knees and layed on the bed)

I closed my eyes with my pure intentions to blackmail her but didn't got any response . I opened my eyes only to see no one in the room . It made me a bit sad that she went away like this......i pouted and sat up while looking around for her .

Y/n - i will massage you . Sorry baby ( walked in the room with the massage oil and hugged him)

Tae - i thought you were annoyed by me ( said with a pout)

Y/n - i will never be ( kissed his pout making him smile)

AUTHOR'S POV

He rested his back on the wall while sitting on the bed properly . She started taking off his pants with his boxers which was turning him on but being a good boy he Controlled himself . She sat on the bed and was about to pour the oil in her hand but was stopped by tae

Tae - you are forgetting something ( sad eyes )

Y/n - what?? ( Blinking multiple times in confusion)

Tae - you used to place a kiss on my tip before doing anything with it ( said while looking down shyly)

Y/n chuckled while listening to him then shook her head at his cute demanding behaviour . She held his length in her hand and placed a kiss on his tip softly causing a groan escaped his mouth . He bit his lower lip while watching her pouring oil in her palm then applying it over his member .

She held the it in her hand and massaged it lightly making him groan in pleasure . He threw his head back with his parted lips and his chest rising up and down due to uncontrollable pleasure in her soft warm hands .

Y/n - should i be gentle?? ( Looked at him)

Tae - ah...do it harder jagi ( breathing heavily)

Y/n - you seem to enjoy this massage a lot ( laughing silently)

Tae gave her puppy eyes as she laughed at his face then accidentally squeezed his length . She gasped as he moaned loudly then pulled her under him and kissed her hungrily.

Y/n - we just did it yesterday tae....calm down ( cupped his face)

Tae - but you squeezed the life out of me!! ( Kissed him again)