Part 15 : REVEAL

AUTHOR'S POV

Tae's eyes went to a file that had y/n's name written over it so out of curiosity he picked it up with confused eyes and started reading it only to get the biggest shock of his whole entire life.....she is pregnant . He immediately placed the file back and ran in the direction where y/n went but she had already left from there with jungkook .

He groaned in frustration while controlling his anger at jk but then his phone started ringing . It was an unknown number so he hesitated to pick it up but he sighed and gave in . He placed the phone by his ear only to hear the voice of a random person .

??? - save your wife ( he said in a low pitched voice)

Tae - what?? What are you--......( The stranger declined the call)

Tae widen his eyes at the phone and ran towards his car while calling y/n and jk but of course they weren't answering his calling . He started driving fastly and commanded his gaurds to find the location of jk's phone at any cost before something happens . Fortunately they were able to track down his location and sent it to tae who wasn't very far away from that location.

As soon as he reached there the sight of jungkook hugging y/n warmly broke his heart . He tried to get up but he gripped the steering tighter as his blood boiled . Jk said something to y/n while wiping her tears which made her laugh a little and he lost his temper .

He was about to walk up to them but then he spotted a guy with mask pointing his gun at y/n from afar . As soon as the guy shooted the bullets towards her Tae rushed there and pushed jungkook then hugged y/n tighter with his back facing the bullets .

Y/n widen her eyes at the sound of gunshot then looked up at tae's face who was smiling warmly down at her . Jungkook blinked multiple times while looking at tae and then went to push him away from there but then he spotted the guy as well . The guy widen his eyes and ran away from there .

Tae - are you okay jagi?? ( He smiled weakly at y/n while tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear)

Y/n - y-yes ( looking at him with wide eyes)

Tae - thank god ( he sighed in relief then lost his consciousness while falling on the ground)

She gaped with wide eyes at the blood dripping down his back while jungkook stared at her face realising that no matter how hard she tries but her love is so pure towards him and she can never do the same to tae that he did to her because she wasn't like him at all . Jk sighed and made a fist while picking tae up in his arms then took him to the hospital in his car with y/n.

Tae was immediately rushed in the emergency room . Y/n sat on the bench outside and covered her face while trying not to cry hard with her tears rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably . Jk stood by the door but his eyes and mind were only focused on y/n . He was busy thinking how blessed tae was to have such a selfless girl by his side on the other hand the person he loved was the meanest witch alive .

Jk - he will be fine . Don't worry ( he said while placing his hand over her head to comfort her)

Y/n didn't said anything and kept wiping her tears but then amanda ran there with fake tears in her eyes and a whole bunch of media reporters behind her . Jk gritted his teeth at her as she and the reported walked there while giving disgusted looks to y/n .

Amanda - what kind of sore loser are you?? you weren't able to make him love you so you tried to kill the love of my life?? ( She said with a sad voice and wiping her fake tears)

Jk - she didn't tried to kill anyone amanda!! Know your limits before spitting lies!! ( He shouted angrily while looking at her)

Amanda - oh , darling i know you feel miserable about our break up but that doesn't mean you will defend a disgusting slut and criminal like her ( she said while hiding her wicked smile behind a handkerchief)