PART 12 - SUFFER

Author's Pov

Jungkook was sitting in his room scrolling through all the rumour while controlling his anger and tried to call tae again but he didn't picked up . His girlfriend......amanda walked inside the room and sat on his lap giving him a peck and taking his phone away which made him lose his temper at her .

Jk - what was all of this amanda?? ( Annoyed while looking at her)

Amanda - b-baby its all just a misunderstanding ( gulped while getting up )

Jk - lets not talk about this anymore.....i need a break ( got up)

Amanda - a break?? Please babe trust me ( held his arm with crocodile tears in her eyes)

Jk - touch me once more and I'll show you what hell actually is ( looked at her with his dark gaze)

Amanda shivered at his gaze and stepped away remembering how ruthless he used to be when he was a mafia . she stood there in fear as he walked outside of the room only to spot a bunch of news reporters standing outside the house . He made a annoyed face and went out of the house from the back door and called y/n . To his surprise she picked up on the first ring

Jk - y/niee!!? Are you okay!!? ( Said worriedly)

Y/n - i-i am fine....what happened kook?? ( Wipped the blood off her lips and held her bleeding head in pain)

Jk - don't lie!! I saw your video.....y/n are those jerk still behind you?? ( Sat in his car while wearing his mask )

Y/n - jungkook i am totally fine and do you know where tae is?? He isn't answering my calls lately ( sighed with blood dripping down her forehead non stop)

Jk - tae , tae , tae!! Are you crazy or what!!? That asshole has been ignoring everyone's call and hid in his house like a damn coward!! Just come back y/n....I can't stand seeing you suffer ( held his head in anger while driving with one hand)

Y/n - i trust him jungkook and don't you dare say a word against him!! ( Pissed off)

Jk - y/n i really didn't wanted to tell you about this but my girlfriend and your husband always had a thing since the start.....ugh!! I hate to say this but before you were married they always used to hangout together and tae even asked her out but eventually she got to know that he is an exact opposite than her imagination ( sighed while looking forward)

Y/n - how do you know that and its not like tae is in love with her now ( thinking something)

Jk - jimin told me about this and I've seen them y/n!! He just protects her all the time from other guys and even takes care of her indirectly......i heard from the employees all the time ( driving fastly)

Y/n - i will call you later ( declined the call while placing it aside )

Jk was too angry to call her again and she asked the cab driver to stop then paid him . She walked in the alley and sat on the ground then hugged her knees and buried her face in there . Tears and blood rolled down her face slowly covering her clothes . She looked up only to find a man standing there in black attire but she fainted there before she could say anything.

Man - miss?? Miss?? ( Shook her arm in Disbelief)

The man was too stunned looking at her unconscious figure . He tried to wake her up but then noticed her bleeding head and mouth . he picked her up his arms staring at her facial features then he shook his head and placed her in his car . He rushed her inside the hospital as soon as he reached there .

AFTER A WHILE

Y/n woke up while holding her head then noticed the place around with her not so perfect gaze . A nurse walked over to her and smiled widely then helped y/n sit up properly and started checking her up on the other hand y/n was trying her best to remember the man who brought her here .

Y/n - who brought me here?? ( Held her head trying to remember)

Nurse - sorry mam that person paid the bills and asked us to keep their identity anonymous ( smiled)

Y/n - oh its okay...can i leave now?? ( Looking at her)

Nurse - sure i will guide you ( then walked outside of the room)

Y/n got up and took her bag as soon as she started walking towards the door with her uneasy balance trying to remember the incidence earlier and Jungkook's words were echoing in her mind again and again but then she heard the same nurse gossiping with others outside.

Nurse 1 - she is the same woman who seduced those students because her husband cheated on her . What a slut ( talking in a low voice)

Nurse 2 - ew , how gross.....( Covered her mouth)

Nurse 3 - come on guys everyone knew that mr kim is a lovesick puppy for amanda......she was just a third wheel hanging between them because she is his so called wife ( rolled her eyes)

Nurse 1 - yeah she is just a dumb orphan girl....who even likes her . She must've ruined mr Kim's life so he just spent time with other women for some peace and pleasure ( high fived with one nurse while laughing)

Nurse 2 - hey don't be that rude ( looking at them)

Y/n was just standing inside the room facing the door with a poker face as if she got used to these gossips now . She sighed and walked outside of the room then left the hospital without looking at anyone . She booked a cab and went back to hotel room where the staffs were whispering to eachother giving her disgusted looks .

As soon as she reached her room and fell on the bed her phone started ringing . She looked at jk's caller id and picked up while staring at the ceiling.

Jk - i am sorry y/niee......i was just angry at that moment . Please forgive me for everything i said ( said calmly)

Y/n - i want to come home jungkook ( tears rolled down her eyes)

Jk - don't worry....i will book your tickets for tomorrow just please stay brave for yourself ( being worried)

Y/n - okay...good night ( declined the call)

TIME SKIPPED

y/n reached korea and the paparazzi ran towards her trying to get answers to their questions . Y/n was not fond of these things so she asked tae to keep their marriage as private as possible but now she has no escape from all this fake attention . Suddenly some gaurds pulled the paparazzi aside as jungkook walked inside the airport.

He passed his smile at y/n with his hands in his long coat's pocket but y/n burst into tears and ran to him while hugging him tightly which caught him off gaurd . He has hugged her a million times but he blushed with wide eyes at the way she was holding him so tight and not wanting to let him go .

Jk - are you okay?? ( Cupped her face and wipped her tears)

Y/n - no i am not ( said with her tears rolling down continuously )

Jk got surprised at her response because y/n was the motherly kind of person . She always hid her pain behind a smile so no one will be affected by her but he didn't mind this change in her behaviour . He smiled and hugged her tightly then buried her face in his chest and took her outside of the airport but soon he spotted tae running in their direction.

TO BE CONTINUED
NOTE - PLEASE VOTE THE PART