S1 Ep2: Access Denied

Fantasia and Amara stood on the second level of Cameo

Fantasia and Amara stood on the second level of Cameo. Amara stood with an iPad in her hand. She kept looking between the device and the people on the first floor who were bustling about, trying to bring things in and move other things around. Fantasia stood with her back against the rail, facing away from the main floor. The CEO scrolled through her phone trying her hardest not to micromanage the woman next to her. The darker woman trusted her completely, but she couldn't help her controlling nature.

Amara tilted her head back in confusion as she looked at the inventory count on her device. She had just ordered a couple of cases of Don Julio a couple of days ago, and she was quick to notice that they weren't among the rest of the order.

"Uhn uh. Sarah, where's the Don?" Amara turned around, her face scrunched up. She walked over to the woman who was decorating a table.

Fantasia couldn't help but look up from her phone and watched her friend walk away. The lounge club owner laughed as she put her phone into her back pocket. She wasn't too worried about the bottles, it was just funny seeing Amara so worked up.

"It came in this morning." Sarah continued to organize the table, not even looking up for a second.

"If it came in this morning why am I staring at three cases of D'ussé?" Sarah tried not to roll her eyes as Amara stood right next to her, with one hand leaning against the table and the other clutching the tablet. After Amara stood there for a couple of seconds without getting an answer, she scoffed and set her device on the table.

"You need to fix this and fix it now."

Fantasia watched as her partner quickly retreated to the staircase, stopping the people who were coming up the stairs with boxes in their hands. The club owner shook her head and walked over to where Sarah was still proactively decorating the table, effectively ignoring the tablet sitting next to her.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it." Fantasia picked up the the device and swiped through it trying to figure out where the missing liquor was.

•••