Chapter 2: New Friends

When it was lunchtime, me and Sonia made our way to the cafeteria to meet the girls. "Hey, Sonia! Sonic! Over here!" called out Silver. We made our way to the table.

"Hey, Sonic! Nice to see you again!" greeted Amy. "Nice to see you too, Amy," I said. "Wait, you guys know each other?" asked a brown haired girl.

 "Wait, you guys know each other?" asked a brown haired girl

"Yeah. We met on the bus." I told them. "I am Sally Acorn! I can be acrobatic, have great leadership, do martial arts, and I'm a skilled strategist." said Sally, getting straight to the point.

I glanced at Sonia. "Hi there, I am Tikal, and I can make people see visions of the past and future." announced Tikal.

"I am Rouge, I can fly like a bat

"I am Rouge, I can fly like a bat. I can also see in the dark." said Rouge, using her wings to fly high. "She loves shiny things and steals them." added Amy. "Shut up, Amy!" said Rouge.

Does everyone here have powers except me

Does everyone here have powers except me......?! I thought to myself. "So, new girls, whats your superpowers?" asked Sally. "I can turn into a tornado." said Sonia. "And I...don't have one." I said. They were shocked.

"Well, you'll have Shadow over there come your way any day now." said Sally, shaking her head. "What about you Amy? What's your power?" I asked. "Well, I can lift a huge hammer! It's like Thor's Hammer, no one can lift it except me." said Amy

"Trust me, we tried," whispered Silver into my ear. "Hey Soooonic, guess who's coming your way, UwU~" said Blaze. I looked around and saw the redhead Knuckles coming my way.

"Oh, uh, hi there..." I said quietly. "I'll leave you to take care of this on your own." said Sonia, and the girls rushed away, leaving me in the dust. "Hi, who are you? I never seen you here before." he said.

"I-I'm Son- Wow, you're getting close... uh, my name's Sonic..." I stuttered as he cornered me against the wall. "You're a pretty lady, Sonic," commented Knuckles. "Uh...Th-Thank...You?" I said quietly.

I could hear Sonia, Manic, Tails, and the girls teasing me from across the cafeteria for how red my face was. Green met purple as our eyes locked. I let out a shaky sigh. I have never been so thankful when Shadow yanked Knuckles away.

"Woah, Knuxie! Don't let the new girl get uncomfortable." said Shadow, smirking at me. "Thanks. And my name is Sonic, so you can stop calling me new girl." I told her. "Don't get used to me helping you." warned Shadow, walking away with Knuckles in tow.

"Ooh la la~ did our Sonic catch Knuckles's heart?" asked Sally, her and the girls coming over to me. "I...Uh...I... Don't know..." I said, barely able to speak after that whole fiasco.

What. Just. Happened...?