part 3

Preeran room

Sunrays shine in their room...karan scrunches his face feeling the rays....he opens his eyes and makes an irritated face ... He sits rubbing his eyes...

Karan : god...why did i drink so much (hold his head)

He looked around...his gaze stopped at preeta who was curled up on the floor....by the door....she had covered herself with her dupatta...her lips were shivering....

Karan (whispers) : preeta....(he gets down from bed....but stops at his steps)

"Kabhi nhi dekhna mujhe tumhari shakl...kabhi nhi preeta arora"

"Tumne....tumhari wajah se woh aaj is duniya mein nhi rhi ...uh r the reason preeta arora....aree tum toh khud shrishty ki bhi maut ki wajah bn gayi"

"Shut up karan....tum...tum kya mera chehra nhi dekhoge...mai nhi dekhungi...jis din dekha...us din bhgwan kre meri zindagi khtm ho jaye ...tum...tum dost nhi ...tum kabh the hi nhi....nafrat h mujhe tumse...nafrat"

Karan clenched his hand....rage filled up in his eyes....flashes of dead body...the last rites flashed in his mind....

Karan : tumhe tumhari zindagi ka ant chahiye tha...i will give you that preeta karan luthra...(karan decreased the AC temperature....he looked at her and walks inside washroom bringing bucket of cold water)

He splashed whole bucket of water over her....preeta gasped sitting with jerk....she breaths heavily and looked at him...

Preeta : karan...yeh ..yeh tum

Karan (angrily) : darwaze pr tum so rhi thi...i need to go to practice.....hmm...soo get up from there...utho jldi....(preeta stood up...she looked towards AC )

Preeta : mai...mai fresh ho jaati hun...(karan stood in her way)

Karan : mrs luthra....aapne shayad suna nhi...mujhe practice pr jaana h...soo mai jaata hun fresh hone hmm....ab apne pati ko tum offcourse late nhi krna chahogi kyun ...(preeta looked at him...she nods slowly) good girl...

Preeta moves to bed...she was about to pick up the remote....karan snatched it...

Karan : i like my room cold...jb mai shower lekr niklta hun washroom se....so not gonna shut AC...hmm....(preeta looked at him with moist eyes) bed pr mt baithna...kya h na matrice aur mera blanket geela ho jayega ...yhin khdi rho....

Preeta nods....karan smirks walking inside washroom....preeta looked towards AC....she wrapped her dupatta around her rubbing her hand over arms....shivering....her vision blurrs....

Preeta (whispers) : kar...karan ...(she hold her head feeling dizzy)

Karan stepped outside washroom...

Karan : mai towel bhul ..(he looked at her) preeta....(preeta look back at him....she close her eyes and was about to fall) preeta ...(he rush to her side grabbed her hand pulling her towards him) preeta...(she falls unconscious over him) preeta (pats her cheek) hey ..babydoll....(he picked her up in his arms and make her lay over bed) babydoll aankhein kholo na ..pls ..pls ...(rubs his palm with hers) mom...dad....veer.....

Scene shifts

In hall

Rakhi Veer and Swara heard karan's voice...

Rakhi : karan is tarah kyun cheekh rha h ..khin ..khin preeta aur uske bich fir se kuch toh .. veer chl jldi beta..(veer nods)....swara aap bh aa jaao beta ...( ...(veer swara rushed upstairs...rakhi follows them)