Prologue

In the plush confines of Santana's bedroom, the three reigning queens of William McKinley High School—Quinn, Santana, and Brittany—gathered during the holiday

In the plush confines of Santana's bedroom, the three reigning queens of William McKinley High School—Quinn, Santana, and Brittany—gathered during the holiday. The room exuded an air of sophistication, with soft pastel hues and tasteful décor reflecting Santana's refined taste.

"So tomorrow is the party, the one Puck is throwing", Santana comments as the three girls a in her bed talking. "So how about before the party we meet here and get ready then go to Puck's".

"I think-", Quinn started but she stoped herself when she looks to the left as she caught his gaze for the first time, through the widow of Santana's room, her heart skipped a beat, and in that moment, she felt an inexplicable connection that transcended words. The way his eyes held hers, the warmth of his smile, all stirred emotions she had never known, despite being committed to her boyfriend, a rush of unfamiliar feelings flooded her senses. she tried to shake off the sensation, reminding herself of her loyalty and commitment. Yet, the undeniable spark lingered, leaving Quinn grappling with the complexity of her heart's newfound desires amidst the constraints of her current relationship.

"What are you looking at Q?", the other blonde, Brittany, asks as she followed Quinn's gaze. "Oh who is that?", she continues asking, snapping the Fabray of her trance with the unknown boy next door. "What? What are you guys looking at?", the Latina asks next, now also following their gazes and found them looking her new neighbour.

"Oh, that's Cam Walker. He and his mother move here recently, and his mother works with Papi in the hospital, apparently she is the new chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery. I also heard he is going to the party tomorrow, because he and Puck were at the football camp together this summer. So...", Santana explain, gaining the attention of the two blonds, but as she continues to talk Quinn was looking at the house next door.

Despite being in a committed relationship, she couldn't shake the anticipation of seeing him again at the party. Yet, beneath the surface, a nagging sense of conflict lingered. As the party drew nearer, she wrestled with the dilemma of her heart, uncertain of what the night would bring and the impact it might have on her existing relationship.