Pilot (1x01)

It was a chilly day, and the biting cold hit Cam the moment he stepped out of his white Porsche 2008 BOXSTER

As CJ walked through the parking lot, he couldn't help but notice the curious stars from many students. A peculiar observation struck him; Unlike in Seattle, the social dynamics at McKinley seemed different. The cheerleaders and jocks appeared to exist in separate spheres, a contrast he found perplexing. "Strange," he mused to himself.

As Cameron walked past a dumpster where a group of jocks are surrounding a guy with a blue jacket, he saw his friend Noah Puckermann, or as he preferred Puck, who CJ met during the football camp in the summer this year.

"It's hammer time!", Cam heard Puck yell after the teacher passed by.

"Hey Puck, what are you doing", the brunette asked as he saw Puck and another jock picked Kurt up and ready to throw in the dumpster. "Hey CJ, we're just about to throw Lady Face in the dumpster. Want to help?", the mohawk boy answered putting Kurt down to explain it.

"No thanks but let him first take of his jacket, it's very expensive you wouldn't want to get in trouble for running such a Marc Jacob's jacket. Hand it over." Cameron instructed the last part to the brunette, holding out his hand toward the wide-eyed teenager.

He takes off his jacket and hands it to Cam who gave it to Puck, only for the boy to be tossed into the dumpster seconds later. Cameron figured he could deal with that another time.

Walking into the school Cam hummed to himself a small tone that has been stuck in his head all morning, Cameron's eyes moved over his locker door and over to the red clothing in his sight

Walking into the school Cam hummed to himself a small tone that has been stuck in his head all morning, Cameron's eyes moved over his locker door and over to the red clothing in his sight. Just down the hall, were the school's most famous girls,

The Unholy Trinity.

People left a perfect path for them as they strutted down the hall. Others in fright and others in admiration. They stared, like always, the cheerios co-captain Santana Lopez, her neighbor, a feisty Latina, strutted down the hall with an evil smirk on her plumb lips, enjoying all the attention she was getting.

Her best friend, Brittany Pierce, walked opposite side of her, twirling her blonde pony tail and sending a flirty smile to the football player walking by her, blue eyes gaining a mischievous glint.