Chapter 20

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's been 10 days Shivansh and Aarohi come from Jaipur. Everything is going pretty Good.

They talk whenever they get time, sometimes over calls, sometimes over video calls. Like it's night time and they are talking on video call.

Shivansh is lying on his stomach on his bed and the phone is placed in front of him And Aarohi is lying on her back.

“Shiv, how many days have you gone, we have not met you” said Aarohi feeling sad.

“I know, but this new project is very important for me, I could not get it in time.” Shivansh said understandingly.

hmmm

" Rooh please don't be sad, you know na I don't like when my Rooh get sad." Shivansh said to lift her mood.

Aarohi gives him a smile but it does not reach her eyes. Shivansh knows that this is the beginning of their relationship, and how important it is for them to spend some time together.

“Okay, get ready quickly, I am coming,” Shivansh said suddenly. Aarohi gets shocked and doesn't understand anything.

“Wait, where are you talking about coming?” Aarohi asked coming out of shock.

“To pick you up from your house” Shivansh said casually as he got up from the bed.

“You are not coming anywhere,” Aarohi said.

"Hey but why?" Shivansh whine like a kid.

Awww.

Aarohi smiles and says” Shiv you have early morning meeting, you should rest.

"par"

"Shhh, you are going to take rest." Aarohi said sternly.

"Okay" Shivansh said making a cute face which almost melts Aarohi's heart but she control her heart, Shivansh is under a lot of stress these days due to work, it is important for him to rest.

"Now close your eyes and go to sleep...Good night" Aarohi said smilingly.

"Hmm, good night" Shivansh said while kissing the phone screen, due to which Aarohi's cheeks turned red.

They both keep looking at each other peacefully and fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING,

As we know that Shivansh has an early morning meeting, he wakes up early. As soon as he opens his eyes, he looks at his phone and sees Aarohi's peaceful sleeping face on the screen.

Saying "The best way to start the day" Shivansh smiled and kissed the screen. After some worshiping Aarohi, he disconnects the phone.
By dropping a message for Aarohi he started getting ready.

AAROHI'S POV.

My eyes open, first of all I check my phone in which there is a message from Shiv,