➜ Chapter One

The girl walked in the corridors of Yonsei university,with her grey skirt and white top.
She was a transferred student from another school.
Has she walks into her classroom,all eyes are on her.

"Come here and present yourself to the class." Said Miss.Jang

"Hello everybody I'm Park Yuseo,i'll be joining your class from today.I hope to know you guys more soon!"

The girl walks to her seat, assigned by the teacher, Jang Wonyoung.
Yeorin looks to her left and see a handsome young boy with oreo hair staring at her. she felt nervous because his eyes were so pretty,he was handsome.
Suddenly,the young boy stand up to go sit next to the new girl.

"Nishimura Riki,what are you doing!? Go back to your seat,now!" said the teacher angrily.

"Miss.Jang,this is my new seat" answered the boy
"My name is Riki,nice to meet you!"

"Hey,my name is Yuseo" she smiled shyly.

He was:tall,handsome,seemed nice to her.
During class, Riki couldn't stop staring at her:she had silky black hair,cute cat eyes,pink heart shaped lips,clear skin. She was Riki's ideal type.
After class, a short girl walked to Yuseo

"Hey, i'm Eunjoo. Would you like to be friends?"

"Yes! Of course! I would love too!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this short chapter! i'll try to make them longer during the story!
ty for reading please rate this chapter here ->
-Agathe