➜Chapter two

After school, Yuseo and Eunjoo, went to a park. They got ice-creams and ate them on the green grass

"it's a very beautiful day" said Eunjoo

"it's sure is" laughed Yuseo

they both laughed a lot while sitting on the green grass of the park.
It got late soon, they both went home.

"Dad i'm home"

"Hey Yuseo! How was school? Do you come home safely?"

Her dad always asked if she got home safely since the death of her mother in a car accident. It was late at night,on a Monday night, she got hit by a white truck on her way back home from work.

"yes i did! i made a new friend"

"that's nice,honey"

The next morning,Yuseo woke up,she did her hair,and out on her uniform.She even added a nice white bow to her hair.
She went to school by bus.

When she finally arrived to school,Riki ran to her

"hey my little angel" said Riki

what am I supposed to feel right now? i feel flustered but i just met him...but i love him...wait what? no no no! i can't love him!

"Hi Riki! How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you"

They walked to class together. When they arrive to class,Eunjoo waved to them and told them to sit next to her.

"okay class,please sit down in group of three. we are doing a work in groups. Riki and Yuseo...please sit down." said Teacher Jang.

Riki and Yuseo looked at each other and ran to Eunjoo to do the project with her.

"since the holidays is soon,your group will have to solve a police case. it's based on a true story. each group will have a different one. the group who solves the case first,wins a price."

"guys,let's go to the library after school to start the case. How does that sound?" Said Eunjoo

"sound good to me. how about you Riki?"

"i'm fine with that!"

                                                          time goes by

they all arrive at the library and starts the case.

"i think i found something!"

"oh! what did you find Eunjoo!"

"umm she went out on the night she went missing"

"that's a good hint! let's keep looking"

                                                         3 hours goes by

"guys i think it's time to go home! it's already 9pm!"

"you're right Riki!"

"see you guys at school then!"

i don't want to go! i don't want to go home! i want to stay with my friends! i want to forget the bad memories of my mom! i love her but please! let me forget her! it hurts every time i see her cloths in dad's closet!

"see you guys tomorrow! good night" said Yuseo

she called a taxi to go home, during the ride she cried silently not wanting to go home.

"hey dad i'm home"

she saw her dad drink...again. since her mom left,her dad began to drink,daily. it went better,until a month ago. she doesn't want to tell her friends about it because they don't want them to be worried for her. she's used to it after all. She doesn't want to fall in love because she knows her love one will break up with her because of her family: she's an only child with an alcoholic dad with no wife.

"hey...Yuyu!"

her dad starts to walk towards her. when he's close to her, he puts his hand on her hips.

"DAD BACK OF! EWW" she screamed and ran to her room than locked her door.

i wish this never happened! i hate my life! i hate my dad! i hate my family! i hate everything about me and my life! let me have another life! please!

                                                     the next morning

Yuseo woke up at 6:30am. She ate breakfast, then did her hair and put her uniform on. She was ready to leave when she saw her dad laying on the floor,drunk. again. She just ignored him and went to the bus stop to take her bus. When she arrived to school she ran to hug Eunjoo. When she realised what she was doing she stopped hugging Eunjoo.

"i'm sorry for that. Good morning!"

Eunjoo directly hugged her again.

"Morning"

"Hey girls! Good morning"

Riki joined the hug

"we all need a morning hug,don't we?"

the girls laughed and agreed

"tomorrow is holidays, are you guys excited?"

no i'm not! i hate holidays! i have to spend time with my drunk dad! i don't like it,at all! please ban holidays!

"yes i'm so excited! i love holidays"

they all agreed with Yuseo.
the trio walked to class and greeted the teacher. They went to sit next to each other. Today they needed to discuss what they did yesterday for the group work.After class Riki,Eunjoo and Yuseo hugged again.

"Have a nice holiday guys!"

"Thank you,you too"

Riki left first than Eunjoo. Yuseo was left alone in front of the school gate. She was nervous to go home,scared of her dad.

i don't wanna go home. what if my dad hit me because his drunk,what if he chokes me because of alcohol?

she shook her head to leave her thoughts behind. She walked home to make more time alone in the streets of Seoul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope you guys liked this chapter!
don't forget to rate each chapter<3
-Agathe