vii

The next day rolls around, and Vittoria, Felix, and Farleigh get picked up for their ride to Saltburn. Oliver is set to join them later. Felix, unaware of the recent kiss, is already peeved at Vittoria and Farleigh for leaving the party. In the meantime, Felix had a little fling with Annabelle. As they're all seated in the car, a post from Oxford Gossip pops up.

-

oxfordgossip posted:

♥️ liked by 691

Has Vittoria replaced our beloved Felix? 🫢 Have they both moved on? It certainly seems that way.
Felix was also spotted with Annabelle—sources couldn't get a snapshot, sadly.😞
But Vittoria... with his cousin? Bold move! 😏 The anticipation of drama looms as our once-tightly-knit trio embarks on a summer together. Will tensions rise, or will they navigate these murky waters? Best wishes for a lovely summer 😎💘

comments are off.

-

real life, in the car

Felix: So, are the rumors true?

Vittoria: Felix, we...

Farleigh: Look, things got a bit complicated.

Felix: Complicated? You two kissing, and me finding out through some ridiculous gossip post is complicated?

Vittoria: Felix, it's not what it looks like.

Felix: Spare me the excuses.

Farleigh: Felix, it's not like that. We're all just trying to figure things out.

Vittoria: We should talk about this calmly.

Felix: Calmly? How can I be calm when my closest friends seem to be plotting against me?

Farleigh: No one's plotting, Felix. Emotions are just running high, and we need to sort through them.

Felix: Well, you've certainly succeeded in making this summer memorable, haven't you?

Vittoria: Felix, please...

-

The rest of the car ride was cloaked in an uncomfortable silence. Vittoria and Felix occasionally stole glances at each other, their expressions betraying a mixture of regret, confusion, and unresolved emotions. Farleigh, seemingly indifferent to the tension, was most of the time deep in slumber.

In the midst of the silence, Felix's thoughts echoed loudly. Why didn't I ask her to be my girlfriend when we talked about us a few months ago?
The missed opportunity weighed on him, and he found himself yearning for the connection they once shared. Every passing day without her felt like a void, and despite any fleeting connections he might have had, none compared to her. The car pressed on, carrying the trio and their unspoken sentiments towards an uncertain summer in Saltburn.

-

farleighstart posted to their story:

seen by oliverquick and 846 others

-

oliverquick posted:

seen by 125

-

Happy Valentine's Day! 💝🌷💌