05 Lee Knows

The person underneath him, the Dragon heir, the person who had beaten him up last time was none other than the boy with big eyes and round cheeks, his brother's best friend.

'I wasn't expecting that to be honest'

'Is there anyone with you?' Jisung gave up his acting. It didn't make any sense to attack and run away.

'I'm alone. I wanted to do revenge on my own'

'Revenge for what? Knocking you out with a handle of the gun?'

'Kind of. So, Hannie. Now I know your secret'

'Congratulations. No one has exposed me before' They sat on the floor opposite, looking at each other.

'Did you befriended with Felix on purpose?'

'I'm just an unlucky person, who randomly became friends with a younger mafia prince'

'And you're a one yourself'

'Details. What do you want for not telling anyone? Or I could just kill you right there'

'I just beat you up'

'Oh darling, you don't know all my skills'

'How cute. If I'm darling, you're princess' Jisung sighed and in one quick movement he was on the top of Minho.

'Promise you won't tell anyone or this beautiful dagger will land on your throat'

'Finally, someone who appreciates the beauty of daggers!' he looked into big eyes above him and added 'Ok, chill. I won't tell anyone I promise. Now, pinky promise?'

Jisung looked at his opponent wondering how he could be the same person. Lee Minho, the heir of the competitive mafia, who kills, has dead eyes, don't know the word empathy. On the other hand, there was Lee Minho, joking with him like his life didn't depend on it and being... nice?

'You're behaving is weird'

'I prefer special'

'Will we forget about that night?'

'Oh, definitely no'

'You promised'

'I know, but I can't forget about beating you up. Hyunjin and Changbin are waiting in the car. I'll tell them I didn't catch you.

'Thanks'

'But you have to help me'

'With?'

'With my brother and Changbin. They obviously like each other'

'Yeah, I noticed. They're not very discreet'

'Until now I just listened to Hyunjin teasing them. From now I'll also engage'

'I want to see you try'

'You'll be surprised how good I am at that'

'You, dark, scary, serious Lee Minho could tease and be the sunshine of the group?'

'Maybe that sounds ridiculous, but I don't have to be sunshine at the start. I'll just try to be at least a little interested in what's happening around me. You'll help me with that'

'Now I'm starting to get scared'

'Give me your number' Minho took out his phone.

'Smooth. Your flirting increased'

'You're dumb. Just say your number'

'Got to go. Maybe next time darling' Jisung stood up and put on his mask.