08 Friends

'No way I'm sitting next to Jisung'

'I also don't want to sit next to you'

'So why did you sit here?'

'I wanted to sit alone, didn't expect your ass to appear here'

'You know what? I'll just sit here and I'll annoy you'

'What a mood switch'

'I told you how Jisung affects him' Felix added.

The whole ride was torture to Jisung but pleasure to Minho. Jisung had his headphones on all the time. But Minho asked first what he was listening to later he wanted to play a game, but all the time he was talking about what was bringing Jisung to the edge.

'What happened to him?' Hyunjin whispered terrified after an hour of Minho's talk.

'I think he's planning to murder him' Changbin answered.

'Jisung is the one who's planning murder. But I can help him, I hear Minho's voice even through my headphones'

'Guys' Felix sighed 'Can't you see that my brother has a crush on him?'

'Minho never had a crush on anyone'

'I'm his brother I know everything about him. And about Jisung, so I'll cheer them. Even though my brother is the most annoying, stupid, and ego-top person on this planet. Jisung seems to enjoy his company'

'Lix, did you look at Jisung's face? He's clearly not happy'

'You just can't see what's obvious. He's just pretending to not be interested'

But Jisung was really annoyed. He wanted to sleep, but he couldn't because of a certain person sitting next to him.

'Can you please shut up?'

'I want to talk with you'

'But I don't'

'You want, you know that'

'I won't sleep'

'Then sleep with your head on my shoulder'

'First, I can't because you can't shut up and second, I'm not giving Lix another occasion to take a photo to blackmail me'

'You're caring too much about the others'

'And you're too ignorant'

The coach stopped suddenly.

'I'm going to the toilet' Jisung squeaked wanting to escape as soon as possible.

'Finally some fresh air' He breathed.

'Right, sitting in that bus for so long was tiring' Minho yawned.

'You're spying on me?'

'You wish, I was tired and had to use the toilet too'

They walked to the long queue.

But people suddenly made their way to Minho. And because he was holding Jisung's hand, the younger was desperately trying to push him away, people allowed them both to stand at the beginning of the queue.

'You're coming?' Minho asked looking at the squirrel boy when one of the toilets was free.

'Yeah, thanks' he muttered. Minho's behavior was annoying, but that was nice.

They finally arrived at the hotel. Jisung even agreed to talk with the older a little when they were back from the bathroom.

'I want to my hotel room' Hyunjin complained.