Chapter 21. Interning with Hawks

(Y/h/c) = your hair colour, (y/h/t) = your hair type

(I could barely find anything about tokoyami interning with hawks so some of it I had to make upppp)

It was the night before you went to your internship with hawks and tokoyami you were, once again sat in the familiar area of your living room with aunt nem.

"Ugh, it's such a shame you didn't intern with me and my boys, we could have had so much fun together, but I do understand how hawks is more, your style." She tried to summarise.

"Yeah, I was thinking about interning with you, but I think I can learn more with him." You said to her.

On the day of the internship you got suited up into your hero costume and tied your converse up too, you were ready to fly.

Once you arrived at his agency you immediately saw tokoyami and greeted him as he did you.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm running a little late, but I'm here now, so let's get going we've got some streets to patrol." He chuckled as he apologised.

"It's okay, the more important thing is that your here now." Tokoyami says

"OKAY LETS GO!" You said, enthusiastically, expecting to bust some bad guys asses.

However, now this was during the two days you had been there, he had you guys 'train' your quirks, a lot and you both pretty much had to chase him around constantly, clean up incidents he resolved, did some of his paperwork (which really wasn't made for you) all because it was 'part of practise'.

Tokoyami wanted to know why we weren't really getting in on any action though or learning new skills, and you agreed, you both thought during the week you'd be fighting bad guys and solving crime, but you just chased him and watched him most of the time.

"Why'd you ask us to intern with you in the first place?" Tokoyami asked in his usual stern voice, and you cocked your head to the side, showing you also wanted to know the answer, you crossed your arms as you waited for him to reply.

"We'll Tokoyami, we're birds of a feather," he said smugly, looking at tokoyami, you were unimpressed by this and pulled your mask off to show him, only for him to look straight at you, "and y/n, your not exactly.. a bird, y'know the only spider close to a bird would be one of those spider birds-" you interrupted
"You mean the spiders that eat birds? Grossss. Nuh - uh. I'm not eating you man, or you!" You said, sassy as any spider person (ofc your the only one in mha but think of atsv ok😞 I REWATCHED IT AGAIN YESTERDAY😭), narrowing your eyes at him, then to tokoyami.