Chapter 2 - night life spider

Emilia: "Alright... Thank you. You really saved this first impression, you know"

He looked at me confused while getting me up on my feet and walking those three steps to his appartement.

Agustín: "I'm sorry... I did not mean to scare you. You just didn't notice me the first time I asked you..."

Emilia: "You lost me now... What are you talking about?"

Now it was my turn to look at him confused.

Agustín: "The bad first impression you just talked about. I never meant for you to feel bad at any time..."

My look turned from confused to very amused. As he noticed that he looked even more confused which made me laugh out loud.

Emilia: "I meant the city not you, dummy. My day was quite horrible and I almost started hating this city but you're really saving it though... Even though you really did scare me. That was not nice."

By now he already unlocked the door to his appartement and let me enter before he himself entered and closed the door behind him, locking it again. Meanwhile I tried to get a peak of his home. We stood in a little entry from which I could already see parts of the living room. Agustín took his chance

to more or less take of my Denim jacket for me and hung it up next to his jackets. After we got rid of our shoes as well he started to show me around a little. I quickly noticed that from what I could tell from the pictures our appartements are very similar. But his has something to it that makes it feel comfortable. The white furniture makes the surprisingly large rooms look friendly and the fact that it wasn't perfectly tidied either just made it feel like home even more. It's not like I'm a chaotic person, if it comes to places I go to I'm actually very orderly but my sister wasn't and after living with her for all my childhood I noticed that I now miss her mess. By the thought of my little sister I always get a little sentimental. Now as well and without me noticing a smile appeared on my face and my eyes filled with heavy tears that wanted to escape so desperately but I don't let them, just as always. All of a sudden my stomach hurt like hell reminding me of the overall emptiness in there. I was used to it since I often either didn't feel like eating or simply just forgot. So it wasn't unlikely for me to go without food for a long time and I also was well known with that very fierce stomach-ache but this time it caught me by surprised and I tumbled over in pain.

Agustín: "¡Dios mío! Are you alright?"

Emilia: "Yes don't worry. Just a little stomach-ache but I'm used to it. It just surprised me."

Agustín: "Are you sure? Because your face says different."

Emilia: "Yes don't worry. That always happens when I haven't eaten for too long"

I maybe shouldn't have added the last bit. His worried look grew and he came over to my side and walked me to a chair where he helped me sit down.

Agustín: "What do you mean by that? When was the last time you've eaten anything?"

Emilia: "This morning before I went to the airport. Probably around 9"

Agustín: "Alright let's get you something to eat..."

Emilia: "No it's alright. I..."

Agustín: "Emilia! It's not. Please let me help you. You're in pain... That is not normal."

At this point I am already to tired to fight back. Normally I would have insisted to not be brought food. I hate the feeling of other people caring for me and me not being able to return it. I just don't have the strength anymore to tell him that. And he even is right what made it even harder to find

arguments as to why I should not eat now. I'm not okay and I know that but I don't know how to fix myself and it also isn't too severe. It's not an illness. I'm totally all right, I just don't find enough time to eat. That's all and now thinking about it again that probably also is the reason for my current lack of energy.

Agustín: "There you go."

And with that he placed a bowl of Noodle soup in front of me, together with a spoon.

Agustín: "I know it isn't anything special, but I think it will do, right?"

Emilia: "Oh yeah don't worry. I just really don't feel like eating right now."

Agustín: "But you have to eat something Emilia. Please... Pretty please."

Oh god how that killed me. His pleading tone together with that worried face... How are you

supposed to resist that? Well, you're not I suppose so I slowly start eating my soup.

Agustín: "So to get back to the sleeping problem. You can sleep in my bed. I'll just sleep on the couch."

Emilia: "Oh no! Don't worry. I like to sleep on couches. Really... It's more than fine."

By the look he gave me I got a feeling that he didn't really believe me even though it is true. I like sleeping on couches. I don't know why either. That's just how it is.

Agustín: "Okay but if anything happens or you just don't feel well, you can always come to me, okay?"

Emilia: "Yes Dad"

I rolled my eyes as we both started laughing.

Emilia: "No seriously, thank you. But I don't think that will be necessary."

He just smiled at me.

Agustín: "Well then, good night, Emilia."

Emilia: "Good night, Agustín"

And with that we both went to bed. I couldn't immediately sleep so I decided to check my mails, chat

with my friend and so on. Around an hour later I decided to finally sleep as well as all of a sudden something stroke my arm. I immediately sit up straight on the couch. What the heck was that?! I'm now deeply scared and stumble over to the light switch. I'm already shaking at this point. Then I

switch on the light and just see I BIG spider running around the floor. I let go of a faint scream. Oh god, please no! Spiders are one of my biggest fears. Oh no! What am I supposed to do now? God I hope my scream didn't wake up Agustín. Agustín... Didn't he say I could come to his room if anything happens? He did but do spiders count to that as well?

In the end I spent another half an hour on the floor panting and debating whether I should go to

Agustín or not, just to come to the conclusion that I don't really have any other chance. With that I slightly knocked on the door to his room. Inside I heard sheets moving and seconds later the door opened. Hallelujah he really is a light sleeper. He was definitely already asleep. His hair was all messy and he squeezed his eyes together because of the light of my phone's flashlight. I quickly switched it off.

Emilia: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up..."

Agustín: "Don't worry. Besides, I told you to so... What happened?"

Emilia: "Well, ehm, I might or might not be very scared of spiders and..."

I didn't even get to finish my sentence. His laughter just interrupts me. I just stand there very embarrassed.

Agustín: "Don't worry. Come in"

Emilia: "Thank you..."

He lied back down on his bed and so did I. We lied there face to face and that pretty close since his bed isn't to big. As we lied there just staring into each other's eyes we both started laughing.

Emilia: "This feels so surreal. Not even 24 hours ago I was sleeping at home in my bed and now I'm in another country sleeping in a bed with my neighbour I just met three hours ago."

Agustín: "Don't forget about your intense fight with the spider"

He started laughing so I lightly hit his shoulder.

Agustín: "Aiiii"

Emilia: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..."

He just started laughing even harder.

Emilia: "What? What did I do now?"

Agustín's pov:

Agustín: "Nothing... Don't worry"

You just looked very cute all worried about hurting me.

Agustín: "Now come here. We really should sleep now".

I opened my arms, and she scooted over to me and lied down in my arm. I slowly lied down on my back and she rested her head on my chest. I'm sure she could hear my heart beating fast but I couldn't help it.

Emilia: "Good night Agustín."

She whispered it more than she said it and immediately sent chills down my spine as her breath hit my neck. God she makes me crazy already.

Agustín: "Good night, mi hermosa."

I now closed my eyes as well, smiling, for the first time in months without feeling alone.

_______________________________________

Chapter 2 is done. Let's gooooo! I still have 3 1/2 chapters prepared so stay tuned.
Oki that's it good night. Love yall ✨