Chapter 3 - awakening

Emilia's pov:

The next morning, I woke up with a pair of strong arms around my waist. It took me a little to remember what happened yesterday, but when I remembered I decided to lie back down next to Agustín. I definitely need a nickname for him. His actual name's way too long. As I lied there thinking about nicknames for Agustín, my pillow started moving as well.

Agustín: "Good morning, Emilia"

His morning voice was deep but still friendly, all in all he is just very sweet.

Emilia: "Good morning, Agus"

He chuckled. I know it's not the most creative but it's something.

Emilia: "Don't laugh about it. I'm still working on it"

Agus: "Right... Sorry, Emi"

Now it was my turn to chuckle.

Emi: "See, you're not even a bit more creative than I am."

Agus: "Really? What makes you believe that?"

Emi: "You didn't come up with more than Emi either so you're nothing better than me.."

Agus: "Then let me prove you wrong, Millie. Or would you prefer Lia?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

Agus: "Alright just keep on laughing, mi hermosa. You'll see."

Emi: "Wait what does mi hermosa mean?"

Agus: "I don't know. You tell me!"

Emi: "Okay. I'll just google it... Give me a second"

I sat up and reached for my phone as he gently pulled me back in by my waist.

Agus: "Oh no, that would be way to easy don't you think?"

Emi: "Well, if you say so..."

I leaned back, making my back leaning on his chest and rested my head on his shoulder while he still

held me by my waist.

Agus: "So... What do you have planned today?"

Emi: "I'm finally gonna get my keys and my bed is supposed to arrive today as well together with other pieces of furniture. I'll pretty much have to build those to make my appartement at least habitable. If I then still have time I'll probably explore the city a bit but I honestly doubt that."

Agus: "Well... what if I helped you with your furniture and when we're finished I'll show you around the city?"

Emi: "I mean... Yeah that sounds fun. But I don't want you to cancel any plans for me, so only if you

actually have the time for that."

Agus: "I do, I promise, cariño."

Emi: "And what does that mean now? Oh wait, let me guess... It would be too easy if you just told me and I'll have to find out myself."

Agus: "You got it"

And again I rolled my eyes at him.

Agus's pov:

Agus: "You know, if I got a dollar every time you rolled your eyes at me I'd be rich very soon."

Emi: "And if I got a dollar every time you made me roll my eyes I'd be rich as well..."

Agus: "Careful, cariño."

She just laughed at me.

Agus: "You know I could give you a whole other reason to roll your eyes. You wouldn't be laughing then!"

Her laughing stopped and she looked at me with her face bright red and a very shocked look on it.

Agus: "I'm joking... I would never. Don't worry."

Emi: "Okay... You really scared me for a second."

We both laughed awkwardly. Aaaaargh I wanted to hit myself in the face right now. Why do I always

have to say the wrong thing and make everything awkward? God I'm such an idiot. What does she think about me now. She must think I'm some creep.

As if I called it her phone rang. She picked it up and I already expected her to use this as an excuse to

leave.

Emi (on phone): "Yes, alright. Thank you so much. Yes, we'll be there. Alright, thank you again. Good bye."

Agus: "Who was that?"

Emi: "The guy who has my keys. He wants to meet us downstairs in half an hour. So... what do we do till then?"

Agus: "I- ehm... What about cooking some breakfast?"

I was honestly startled that she still wanted me with her.

Emi: "Sounds good. Let's go then."

And with that the both of us went to the kitchen.

_______________________________________

Well that was the next chapter. I know nothing much happened and it's a little short but the next two chapters get better I promise.
Again don't forget to leave your feedback or thoughts in the comments (I would love to hear your thoughts on the overall feeling of the story)
Oki bye. Love yall ✨