✧༻♡︎𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ♡︎༺✧

bella grew up in the ministry of satan, always surrounded by those starstruck by the esteemed emeritus family, the leaders of the ministry. everyone around her fell in love. since childhood, bella never had luck with love. her beloved, caring older sister velvet had moved out ages ago.

she used to take care of bella, making up for her dead mother and lack of a father, but since she began dating the esteemed Papa Emeritus I and eventually married him, moving away, they fell out of contact. thoughts and pictures of velvet were just more reminders of failing at love, even the sisterly sort. sure, bella was happy for her but she was lonely and jealous, mostly kept company by her two cats, lilith and lucifer. as she thought about it, even they were in love, always grooming eachother and purring around eachother, making bella sigh each time she witnessed it. bella sighed a lot.

--------------------

all the emeritus progeny were schooled away from the siblings, imperator claiming that would keeping them away from friends that would drag them down on their way to papacy while papa nihil spent most of his time hallucinating, clicking away aimlessly on his typewriter or ignoring the needs of others and indulging on himself. copia was raised by his half brothers, mostly the one closest to his own age, terzo.

primo had moved off with a sister of sin called velvet when copia was 14, secondo was too busy sleeping around and indulging in drugs, booze and sex (he got that from his father) but terzo was always there for him, caring for him while imperator was busy with work and nihil was busy being a narcissist, however, when terzo ascended, he and copia drifted apart. they rarely talked anymore other than terzo sending copia rat pictures occasionally, trying to make up for how internally guilty he was for being as absent as their father

✧༻♡༺✧

A/N

THIS IS GONNA BE SLOW BURN ASF YALL ISTG I PROMISE