✧༻♡︎𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇♡︎༺✧

🔞SMUT🔞

the warm glow of the sun peeked through the cracks left in your hastily shut curtains as bella woke up alone once again. well, alone all but lilith and lucifer.

speaking of, they'd been being sweeter on eachother lately and she figured one litter of kittens was enough, so she had to get them fixed today.

first, though, she had something.. else.. to take care of. she'd had a very unwelcome dream the night before and now she was just confused. confused, and very very wet.

bella could still practically feel copias head between her legs, the way his tongue curled and flicked and slicked up her already soaking cunt.

she only wished she could still feel him stretching hed, splitting her open and making her scream.

at least her back didn't hurt, she thought with a sigh, trying to stop wishing to be fucked by her boss.

plus, wasn't the boss-assistant cliche stupid?

but copia wasn't like the guys in the stupid chick flics, he was sweet and awkward and he fumbled with his words. he rode a tricycle for fucks sake! he wasn't one of those corporate dickheads. he was sweet.

and insanely hot..

satan, shut up bella!

she needed relief, but she also didn't want just her fingers. she figured she'd just call one of the more slutty brothers of sin to help. she dialed his number with a sigh and he answered after a couple rings.

"joey, are you DTF at all?"

"bella do you even know me? of course i am"

"cool, my room like.. as soon as possible"

the phone was hung up and joey arrived in the room, definitely glad to see that bella was barely clothed, clad in a tank top and black panties. wordlessly and ritualistically, he got to his knees infront of where she was sitting on the edge of the bed, gently patting her legs and enjoying the sight infront of him for a minute.

he avoided the outside and top of her thighs as always, pressing wet, open mouthed kisses to her inner thighs, getting higher up until he finally reached her already soaking pussy.

"already so wet for me?" he smirked obnoxiously, met with a nod that he was too stupid to realize was simply feigned arousal.

no, it's all for someone else..

bella kept her thoughts in though, letting joey brush the crotch of her panties to the side and use his tongue for something other than yapping for once. eventually she let herself stop being annoyed by him and let herself feel his tongue slicking up her folds even more, letting herself bury her fingers in his blonde hair and pretend it was brown like copias.

she let out soft moans but didn't dare speak, knowing that she'd only end up screaming out for copia. joey kept working his tongue on her, letting her grind and buck her hips into his mouth. joey was sloppy, and not the good kind. he make these obscene slurping noises that always annoyed the shit out of bella, but she couldn't really be annoyed with copia flooding her mind, but not in his tight suits or even the lounge clothes bella could imagine him in, but rather in his simple black cassock, looking sweet as ever. looking like himself.

her mind wandered into imagining how copias moustache would look, slick with her juices, how his sideburns would tickle her inner thighs, how his paint rimming his eyes and covering his top lip would be messed up and how his hair would be frazzled and loose, the image invading bella's mind a stark contrast to his put-together look.

she imagined locking her lips with copias after the fact, tasting herself on his lips and tongue and suddenly the knot in her stomach burst. joey ignored, she moaned and whimpered and ground her hips into his mouth and came hard, sucking her bottom lip between her teeth and biting, probably harder than she should have, simply to stop herself from moaning copias name for joey snd everyone else to hear.