𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐍𝐨𝐰 - introduction

"𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝒷𝓎 ℳℰ!

"𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

    𝐎𝐫

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

𝒯𝒶𝓉ℯ ℳ𝒸ℛ𝒶ℯ
Tate McRae's life looked completely fine and perfect from outside the window. No one knew about the battles she fought with her inner demons. She had just found out her boyfriend of two years had been cheating on her since day one. She told herself and everyone that she was fine, when she really wasn't. She convinced herself that her ex was staring at something that wasn't up to his expectations, similar to plastic palm trees. When she mistreats and neglects her body, ultimately landing her into the hospital, how long will it take to recover from the self hatred and embarrassment she had built up?

ℒ𝓊𝓀ℯ ℋ𝓊𝑔𝒽ℯ𝓈
The youngest Hughes out of three, and recently drafted by the New Jersey Devils, the same team one of his older brothers plays for. Static to start fresh from a toxic relationship, he doesn't want to look for love; until he met her. Although they met on awkward terms, with her being in a hospital bed, and him being a bystander of her brother's pain. He told himself that he would be prepared for whatever came along, to protect his heart, but in this case, he wanted to protect her. If he needed to drop hockey for her, he wouldn't hesitate to. Was a crush brewing amongst the lost and confused waves of feelings, or would it all be tossed to the side once the season starts?

Hey!
Fancy seeing you here

Updates will not be constant, unless I feel like it :)