𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

"𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

Two Years Earlier

       "Tate, will you be my girlfriend?" Cole Sillinger asked the 18 year old pop star that was sitting beside him.

       "Of course Cole! I would love to be your girlfriend," Tate replied, kissing Cole gently on the lips. The two were sitting on the balcony of a fancy restaurant they liked to call McDonalds. With their chicken nuggets, Dr Pepper, and fries, they enjoyed each other's company on the balcony area, which was completely empty. Coles arm hung loosely around Tate's waist, and Tate head rested on his shoulder.

Now

      "Cole, why was she in our bed?" Tate questioned her boyfriend of two years, Cole. Tate had walked in on her boyfriend making out with a blonde chick straight out of a 'Mean Girls' magazine.

      "She's just a friend Ta-" Cole sputtered before Tate slapped him, cutting him off.

      "Well if she was a friend, you wouldn't be shoving your tongue down her throat!" Her voice rose. Tears threatened to spring out, but Tate had to stay calm and take control.

       "Get out of my house Cole," Tate pointed to the door.

       "Tate-"

      "I said GET OUT!! And I'm done with you and your bullshit," Tate slammed the door in Cole's face. She leaned against the door, sliding down as the tears fell. She opened her phone and through blurry eyes, deleted all the posts of her and Cole, blocking him in the process. She turned her phone off, getting up any walking towards her bedroom. She threw her phone on to her charger, falling onto her bed. Tears and running makeup  falling onto her pillow, she cried herself to sleep.

Three days later

"Tater Tot, it's Tay and Livie. You gotta eat girly," the girls two best friends stood outside of Tate's bedroom door, worried for their best friend. As they heard shuffling on the other side of the door, they took a step back. They both gasped, seeing the state that Tate was in.

Hair knotted in a messy bun, ruined makeup, red and puffy eyes, and a tear stained sweater.

"Awe, babes, come here" Taylor engulfed the distraught girl. Olivia was closer to Tate in age, and Taylor was like an older sister to the two.

"GROUP HUG BITCHES!" Taylor screeched and joined in on the hug, which caused Olivia and Tate to burst out laughing. Taylor stood there, her infamous smile lighting up the room and hands on her hips. Taylor smile, according to Olivia and Tate, could light up the whole town and writing songs, and that's what the two girls loved about their best friend. Taylor's talent in writing songs, which were like poetry from her heart, and her funny sense of humour that could turn any gutsy and sour day into a happier one.

         "Tate, let's go get you something to eat okay?" Taylor gently led Tate to the kitchen. As soon as she got into the area, her phone screen lit up with an incoming FaceTime call from Cole Caufield, her unbiological brother.

        "I gotta take this. I'll be back" Tate picked up the incoming call.

       "Hello?" Tate propped Cole on her desk.

        "Hi Tater. Olivia told me what happened. I'm sorry about him. Do I need to bust his nose or something?" Cole started to profusely apologize for her ex boyfriend's antics.

        "Cole, Cole, COLE!" Cole shut up, letting Tate to continue.

        "I'm fine, I'm here with my girls, I'm eating and taking care of my bod-"

"BULLSHIT" Cole heard Olivia yelled from the kitchen.

"Tate, who's lying? You or Olivia?" Cole pushed through the phone.

"Cole, I-"

"Tate, I booked a ticket to come see you soon,"

"Cole, you need to tell me these things beforehand." Tate scolded Cole, biting back the urge to laugh. Taylor peeked her head into Tate's bedroom.

       "I'm getting groceries. Olivia left, and there's food on the counter for you." Taylor walked over and hugged Adrienne.

       "Taylor, take care of my sister will ya?"

       "Of course I will Cole. Take care Tate, and for the love of Cheese whiz, please eat the food in the counter when you're done?" Taylor kissed the top of her head and left. As Adrienne heard her car pull out, she focused back on her older brother, who was laughing at Taylor's wording. She laughed, trying to not let the tears come.

"Cole, when do you fly in?" Tate asked Cole, the tears prominent now.

"Tater Tot, I'm boarding now, so like in 3 hours," Cole replied on the other end of the phone.

         "You didn't tell me today!" Tate exclaimed, wiping the silent tears that escaped and laughing at Cole's grin.

          "Well it was supposed to be a surprise, right?" Cole deadpanned, and Tate started to cry, both happy tears and sad tears.

"Hurry up, I need you" she sniffled through the phone. This was a time when she needed him the most, but he was playing in the NHL, on the other side of Canada.

"Hold in there Tate," was all she heard before blacking out. It didn't help that she didn't eat the food Taylor and Olivia had prepared, the fatigue finally catching up to her.

"Tate, what happened?" Coles shaky voice emitted from the cell phone lying on the ground. "Tate? TATE" Coles voice hitched and grew more terrified.