23. Buaaji 🤐

Instead of asking for update make some effort to comment about the story and characters. I will appreciate it. 🙏🙏

It's weekend; Mr Jeon is out with his friends while Jm went on a date with Yg. So Taekook are alone.

Tae got freshened up and wore a short, loose dress. She made some light breakfast and prepared Jk's protein shake who was busy working out in the gym.

 She made some light breakfast and prepared Jk's protein shake who was busy working out in the gym

Tae's look

Once she was done; she kept the breakfast on the dining table and covered it. She grabbed his protein shake and went in the livingroom. She kept the bottle on the table and sat on the couch.

Tae switched on the TV and played her favourite Park Seojoon's drama; What's wrong with secretary Kim?

She was enjoying watching the drama while sipping orange juice. She squealed in happiness everytime Park Seojoon made an entry.

Tae- Wow! He is soo handsome. I wish I could marry him. (said while adoring the actor)

Tae was so involved in the drama that she didn't even noticed Jk coming downstairs while panting. His whole body was drenched in sweat.

Jk walked towards the livingroom while wipping the sweat from his forehead

Jk walked towards the livingroom while wipping the sweat from his forehead. He sat down beside Tae and removed his sweaty tee and began fanning himself.

Tae was still unaware of Jk's presence. Her eyes were stuck on the TV screen where the male and the female lead were gonna lean in for a kiss.

Jk chuckled internally when he noticed how much Tae is involved in watching others kiss. He smirked when a naughty idea striked in his mind. He picked the remote from the table and right at the moment where the actor and actress could attach their lips; Jk switched off the TV.

Tae- WHAT THE HELL. (yelled in anger)

Tae turned towards her left and was gonna shout but her eyes landed on Jk's naked upper half. His muscles looked more tonned up after exercising and the sweat beads sliding down his hard abs made her feel something in her stomach.