59. Pre-wedding rituals 💗

Six months passed. Hobi is doing quite good in his work and earning a considerable amount. Soon his loan was sanctioned and last month he purchased his own house. It's a two bhk but very posh and beautiful. For house warming ceremony his parents too paid a visit and Jeon family was also present.

Jiminee came wearing a saree and did the house warming ceremony along with Hobi. Hobi introduced Jiminee to his parents. Mr and Mrs Jung were really happy to get such an angel as their soon to be daughter-in-law.

On the same day they called their family priest to fix the wedding date of the duo. It was decided as on 27th of March. It was a really special date for Jiminee as it was her parents wedding anniversary.

Wedding preparations have begun at the Jeon's house as the Princess of Jeon's will be leaving this kingdom in few days.

It's gonna be a grand wedding. Jk sent the invitation to their close relatives, friends and colleagues and offcourse Wattpad readers.

Taekook are gonna bear the whole expense of the wedding. Hobi asked them that he wanna share the expense but Jk denied as it was his wish to take all the expense of Jm's wedding.

Today Jeons are gonna visit their family Goddess to invite her for Jiminee's wedding and seek her blessings for the couple.

Tae is in Jm's room making her wear saree who's continuously whining about the uneasiness she is feeling in saree.

Tae- You have to wear sarees atleast for the wedding functions Jiminee.

Jm- But bhabhi I can wear salwar suit as well.

Tae- You bhai ordered to make you wear saree. We purchased these sarees especially for your wedding functions.

Jm- Fine.

Tae pinned the saree on her shoulder and fixed her pleats. She applied kajal tika behind her ear.

Tae- May God protect you from all the evil eyes and bless you with a beautiful life ahead.

Jm- Thank you bhabhi.

Jm- Your saree pleats messed up

Jm- Your saree pleats messed up. Wait I will help you.

Saying this Jm sat down and began fixing Tae's saree pleats.

Jk- CHUBS COME DOWN FAST OR ELSE I WILL GO LEAVING YOU TWO HERE ITSELF. (yelled from downstairs)

Tae- Ufff! Your bhai doesn't have a bit of patience. Let it be. I will fix it in the car otherwise he will take the whole house on his head.

Jm- I am almost done.

Jm pressed the pleats evenly and stood up. Tae took her down where other members were already present.

Everyone was appreciating Jiminee for her looks.

Jk- Come on; let's get inside the car. We will get late to reach the temple.