MeMoRiEs

I have no explanation for the title it was just kinda cringe so I wrote it like that sue me bro, mild swearing.

'Hearth'

Yes Blitzen

'Remember when we were so stubborn we refused to accept how in love we were?' He smiled recalling the memory.

Yes I do vaguely recall the several years I spent fighting myself internally not to just grab your face and kiss you to your grave.

'Why did we even do that? All I could do all day was think about you and I still couldn't tell you.'

Scared. To not be accepted.

Blitzen went rigid, that tended to happen to him when anyone mentioned Hearths traumatic childhood. He couldn't explain the fury he felt in words, instead wanting to slash, savage and rip 'Mr. Aldermans' face off. He felt a hand on his thigh and forced himself to relax, anger would do Hearth no good.

He cupped Hearth's face in his hands and kissed his forehead softly. Hearth placed his head of Blitzen's shoulder leaning on him he signed, You know what really annoys me? The fact that I cant just sit and make out with you for the whole day, because then we actually will be judged. Blitzen laughed and Hearth felt the vibrations riveting through him. 

He laid down in Blitz's lap and looked up at him laughing, a pure innocent gurgling sound like that of a baby, Blitzen grinned like a idiot, he bent down to kiss but ended up kissing his own pair of trousers. He looked up face flaming to see Hearth sat up looking at him with teasing eyes. 'Haha' Blitzen 'laughed' he looked away feeling the blush climbing down his neck.

Hearth grabbed his hand and held it, tracing his thumb over Blitzen's fingers, driving Blitzen insane without even knowing. He let out a squeal as Blitzen pulled him into a tight hug. Hearth kissed the nape of his neck and Blitzen shivered with restraint, when they sat together again Hearth looked at Blitzen who seemed to be shaking with self control.

Hearth's eyes gleamed with triumph as he finally allowed Blitzen to kiss him, He tugged at Blitzen's collar not aware of how much he had been restraining himself along with Blitzen, he pulled him closer with clammy hands, never wanting to let go. Blitzen pulled back but Hearth leaned over not letting the moment go to waste, Blitz wrapped his hands around Hearthstone allowing himself to go haywire over him. Hearth parted his mouth and Blitzen's parted with his, the kiss had a new depth to it, like they were making up for all the things they had left unspoken over the years. 

Hearth finally pulled away but then it was Blitzen's turn to lean over and deepen the kiss further, Hearth felt like his heart was about to bust his ribcage and flutter over to the moon with how much it was battering against his chest.

'Ahem.' Hearth felt Blitzen whip his head around and turned to look at what he was staring at, Alex stood in the doorway of their shared room in the 'Big Banana' and has a mischievous glint in her eyes 'Looks like you two were having fun.' Blitzen opened his mouth to protest. 'Whatever, we kinda killed a giant whilst you two 'slept' so no biggy but you better get your asses up before someone else comes down to interrupt you.' Hearth's face felt like a volcano, erupting in heat.