02

Even though Y/n is slightly chubby she is a very famous model, she has nice curves and everything, many people admire her and today she had a photoshoot in her city Sapporo

She arrived at the studio and changed into the outfit they had picked for her, a red tight dress that showed her curves perfectly, she did her makeup and went to the set. The photographer Alex was already there and he greeted her with a smile.

"Hello Y/n, it's nice to see you again." He said.

"Hi, it's nice to see you too," Y/n replied, giving a small smile back.

Alex gave her some instructions on how to pose and she followed them, she was a natural and the photos turned out great. After a few more shots, he suggested they take a break.

"Would you like some water?" Alex asked her.

"Yes, please," Y/n replied, feeling a little thirsty.

As she was taking a sip of her water, she heard someone clearing their throat behind her. She turned around and saw a man standing there, he was tall, with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He was wearing a suit and looked very handsome.

"Excuse me, are you Y/n L/n?" He asked.

"Yes, I am," Y/n replied, a little surprised.

"I'm Nick, the designer for the fashion show next week, I saw your photos and I think you would be perfect for my collection. Would you be interested in walking the runway for me?" He asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing, she had always dreamed of walking the runway but never thought it would be possible because of her size.

"I would love to!" She exclaimed, a huge smile on her face.

"Great! Here's my card, call me later and we can discuss the details." He said, handing her his card.

Y/n thanked him and watched as he walked away, feeling ecstatic. She couldn't wait to call him later and start this new chapter in her modeling career. With a newfound confidence, she went back to the photoshoot and finished it off with even more energy and passion. Today was definitely a good day for Y/n.

When she came home, her first priority was to call Suna. She Facetimeed him and after a few seconds, he joined. He looked like the call woke him up so Y/n smiled apologetically "Sorry darling for waking you up.."

"Don't worry, did you need something?" Suna smiled tiredly at her through the phone. Y/n took her vape inhaled the nicotine and slowly exhaled "Well in Sapporo is gonna be a next week fashion show and the designer asked me if I wanted to walk the runway in his new collection, so I agreed and he gave me his business card to call him, but first I wanted to tell you this before calling him."

Suna's smile got bigger when he saw how Y/n's eyes shined with excitement. "I'm glad and proud of you" He mumbled tiredly, so Y/n smiled lightly. "Thank you, Rin, now go sleep, I love you, Darling"

"Love you too, n/n" Y/n hung up and called Nick, they talked about details and other things about the fashion show. She was excited but sad that Suna wouldn't be there with her, but she hoped that he would watch it on TV.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•˜"*°•.˜"*°• ˜"*°•.˜"*°• ˜"*°•.˜"*°• ˜"*°•.˜"*°• ˜"*°•.˜"*°•

 After two days of constantly repeating the runway, Y/n was ready for the show. When she got to the backstage she saw how the models were getting ready, she walked to her makeup artist and sat down. 

While she was getting her makeup done, Nick walked to her and held her dress. Y/n smiled and stood up, she walked to her designer he smiled at her and fixed her dress. "You look beautiful, Y/n" He said, Y/n smiled and thanked him. While she was waiting for the show to start, she saw how the models walked one by one, she was excited and nervous. 

Y/n walked to the end of the runway and waited for her turn. When her turn came she walked the runway with confidence, she heard people cheering and clapping, and she felt happy and proud. When the show ended she walked to backstage and changed her clothes, she walked out of the backstage and saw how many people were waiting for her. 

She faked her best smile and walked to them, Y/n took pictures with her fans and answered their questions, she was happy and grateful. After the show, she went back to the hotel, took a shower, and changed into her pajamas, she sat down on the bed and called Suna. 

"Hey Y/n, how was it?" Suna asked her, Y/n now finally smiled for real this time, after a long day of fake smiling. She took out a cigarette walked onto the balcony of the hotel, and lit the cigarette. Inhaling a big amount of nicotine, and slowly exhaling.n

"It was amazing! I finally felt confident and happy. It was a fun day, and yours?" She asked as she took another drag from the cigarette. Suna shrugged his shoulders.

"All the same, played volleyball, studied, and fell asleep" Y/n chuckled at shook her head slightly as she exhaled the smoke. 

"I'm happy for you, n/n, you deserve it," He said, Y/n smiled and thanked him. "Thank you, Rin, I wish you were here with me" Suna smiled and looked at her through a video call. "I wish too, but I'm glad you had fun, I love you, Y/n" 

"I love you too, Rin, goodnight" Y/n hung up and went to sleep, she felt happy and grateful to have Suna in her life. She knew that no matter the distance, their friendship would last forever.