Chapter 22. Hospital visit, the last day of your internship

(Um guys wth, 1k reads😭😭 tysm💓 GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS, WHO DO WE WANT ROMANTIC INTERACTIONS HAPPENING WITH IN THE NEXT UPCOMING CHAPTERS)

Once you, hawks and tokoyami met you all made your way to hosu city, so that hawks could meet endeavour about their buisness, you weren't sure what it was, but you decided not to ask, and neither did tokoyami, but you both figured as he was going to be working with endeavor, you'd probably both be with Shoto for the day.

You were really hoping that hawks and endeavor would let you all patrol.

Hawks carried tokoyami and you web slung yourself the whole way, your were all up pretty high and you decided to have some fine while doing so, so you jumped off of a tall building instead of just web slinging past it and shot your next web to the top of a crane and jumped off, in the process wrapping a web around your leg and swinging upside down.

(Like this scene

(Like this scene. Guys I love this scene so michhhhh😭)

"Hey you, stop showing off back there" Hawks said back to you, chuckling as you pulled up your mask and stuck your young out at him from upside down.

"I just can't help it" you grinned, shooting a web up to a higher building and going up higher then you were before, making hawks smirk, you were definitely his favourite, and most fun student.

By the time you were all at the hospital, you took a second before going in, you zoned out remembering the last time you were there, to see uncle shouta. You pulled off your mask and held it in your hands as you came back to reality.

"Are you coming y/n? I understand if this is an uncomfortable area for you, and you don't have to go in if you don't want to." Tokoyami said to you, now that it was just the two of you as hawks had went to bother endeavour.

"No. No I'm fine. I'm good, come on let's go see our friends" you reassured him, and walked in, him following beside you, before you walked to the receptionist he grabbed your arm,